Your Kid Gets Bullied (Her Reaction)

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny

I finally finished a request also I really like Velvet's

Ruby
"Thank you for coming in today. We seem to have had some problems with Ryan and Robin." The principal of Signal said, gesturing to our twins who were sitting behind us with their heads hung low.

"What happened?" I asked, glancing back to look at Robin and Ryan.

"Your son, Ryan, attempted to choke another kid with his cape."

"This is exactly why I told you to wait until they were older to give them capes!" Ruby shrugged and rolled her eyes.

"I had a good reason to do it!" Ryan yelled and was immediately shushed by the principal.

"It seems like your daughter Robin has come across a bully." The principal explained.

"So, the capes were good idea! Good job, Ryan!"

"He may have been defending Robin but violence is not tolerated."

"Isn't this a school for people to fight?" Ruby asked, crossing her arms and glaring at the principle.

"Yes, but..."

"I don't think Ryan did anything wrong. He was simply protecting his sister." I said, agreeing with my wife. We both got up, gesturing for Robin and Ryan to follow us, which they did.

"They need to be punished!"

"I will not punish my son for doing the right thing!" Ruby yelled before slamming the door to the principal's office.

Weiss
"You're a Schnee, we crush everyone in our path!" Wyatt said, hugging his crying sister.

"I'll buy the entire school and kick out whoever you hate." Weiss told Wendy, pulling out her phone to make the call.

(Pretty Woman their asses, Weiss)

"Weiss, you know we can't just use our money to stop all of our problems," I knew Weiss wanted to give our kids a better life than she had but they couldn't just be pampered all the time, "We can simply discuss the problem with the staff at her school." I suggest and Weiss nodded.

"Just tell that kid that you have an older brother, that'll scare 'em off." Wyatt explained causing Wendy to nod.

Blake
"Something happened to Blayne but he won't tell me! Can you please try talking to him?" I asked and Blake nodded, pecking my lips before heading off to Blayne's room. Although, I did listen through the door.

"You don't understand, mom! In Signal, no one would even talk to me...They hated my dumb cat ears and they hated me!"

"Something I learned as a kid was that life was never going to be easy, we're always going to have to fight. You're a faunus, it's what we must do. When I went to Beacon, I was scared beyond belief. I hid my ears but I ended up meeting some great people. Your aunt Yang, Weiss, and Ruby along with your other mom (Y/n). So what if some people in Beacon don't like you? Others will and those are the people you'll be friends with for years to come, they'll be like family to you."

"What if no one likes me? What if they hate me? Why did I have to be a faunus?!"

"I know being a faunus can be horrible at times, I know that people will treat you a little worse but you can't let that get to you."

"Easier said than done." Blayne sighed.

"I know I can't relate to the faunus issue but people will find anything and everything to pick at because of their own insecurities but your mom got through it and I think her faunus ears are absolutely adorable!" I said, walking into Blayne's room and standing next to Blake, kissing her cheek.