Going To The Beach/Pool Together

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny
-Winter
-Glynda
-Salem
-Ilia

Bonus scene for Ruby & Weiss at the end!

Ruby
"You ready to go, team RWBY?" I asked, peaking my head through the door of their dorm.

"Ruby's getting changed still." Yang replied, shrugging. Ruby came out of the bathroom wearing an adorable bathing suit. I quickly walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist and pecked her lips.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you! Also, Yang, did you bring it?" Ruby asked and Yang nodded, pulling out a bunch of water guns from her bags.

"OF COURSE I DID!" Yang yelled, highfiving Ruby.

"If you even get a drop of water on me, I'll kill you." Weiss threatened and Blake nodded in agreement.

"Team bonding, c'mon guys!" I tried edging the two girls on but they still shook their heads 'no'.

"When we step on the sand, it's everyone for themselves." Yang explained and Ruby and I nodded.

"You're going down." Ruby whispered in my ear.

Weiss
"BEACH! BEACH! BEACH!" Yang and I chanted causing Ruby to laugh.

"I hate swimming." Blake murmured and Weiss nodded in agreement.

"Me too. You can sit with me, Blake." Blake shot Weiss a smile.

"I hope I see a shark." Yang yelled over Blake and Weiss.

"That would be so cool!" Ruby exclaimed, highfiving Yang.

"We can all go look for a shark together!" I suggest causing Yang and Ruby to excitedly nod.

"That sounds like a bad and dangerous idea." Blake pointed out but we decided to ignore her.

"(Y/n), you're not going to sit next to me and keep me company?" Weiss asked with a frown on her face causing my heart to ache. I looked between Weiss and the two sisters...I really wanted to go swim but I also wanted Weiss to be happy.

I sighed, giving into Weiss, "Of course, I'll keep you company, princess." Yang and Ruby pouted, trying to change my mind.

"That's so unfair!" Ruby whined.

Yang was quick to back up her sister, "Yeah! (Y/n) should come swimming with us!"

"She's my girlfriend and she chose to spend time with me." Ruby childishly stuck out her tongue at Weiss as I tried to stifle a laugh.

"Stop bickering and let (Y/n) do what she wants." The three didn't listen to Blake and continued to fight until we got to the beach.

Blake
It was pretty obvious how disinterested Blake was to be here. She did enjoy spending time as a team, and with her lovey girlfriend, but beaches or pools or lakes...just weren't her thing. Actually, anything relating to water isn't really her thing.

As team RWBY and I walked to the beach, I intertwined Blake's fingers and mine, trying to calm her nerves. She turned to look at me, flashing me a grateful smile, "If Yang tries to push you in," Blake's eyes widened, clearly beginning to panic, "Then, I'll protect you from her, love."

"T-Thank you.." Blake mumbled as we approached the pool, all setting our stuff down on a chair. We both sat at a table, just talking as the rest of team RWBY played in the pool. Weiss was enjoying it which was nice.