You Reveal The Engagement

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny

Ruby
"Hey, what's with the ring?" Yang asked as Ruby and I cuddled together.

"Hm?" I hummed back and Yang grabbed my hand, pointing to the ring, "Oh, yeah, Ruby and I are gonna get married." I sleepily replied as I cuddled even more into Ruby's side. Yang grabbed my hand once more and yanked me off  the bed, "OW!" I yelled out causing Ruby to wake up.

"How could you not tell me that my little baby sister is getting married?!" Yang angrily yelled out.

"It just happened today!" I said, rubbing the spot where I hit my head.

"What happened today?" Weiss asked as Blake and her came through the door.

"They're engaged!" Yang yelled and pointed between both Ruby and I. Weiss dropped the bag she was holding, clearly surprised as Blake's jaw dropped.

"Surprise?" Ruby weakly replied.

"This is amazing!" Nora cheered, coming into the dorm room, uninvited.

"Thanks, I'm so happy that I can finally be (Y/n) Rose." I said, blushing.

"Okay, well now I'm less angry because that was cute and you're gonna be my sister!" Yang yelled out, tackling me to the floor and hugging me, "You're getting married!" Yang cried out as tears rushed down her face and I hugged back my future sister.

Weiss
"I can't believe I'm going to be able to marry the love of my life." I whispered into Weiss's ear who smiled and turned around in her chair to give me a quick peck on the lips before returning to the textbook on her desk.

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?!" Blake yelled out causing Yang and Ruby to rush over to both Weiss and I.

"HOW DID YOU HEAR ME?!" I yelled back.

"Faunus ears–"

"WAIT IT'S TRUE?!" Yang cut off Blake, grabbing my hand and showing everyone the ring on my finger.

"Yes." I proudly stated, kissing Weiss's temple.

"I couldn't be happier that (Y/n) will finally be my–"

"Ice queen." Yang burst out laughing, ruining the sweet moment.

"Yang's not invited to the wedding." Weiss coldly stated causing Yang to whine.

"No fair!" Yang pouted causing Weiss to laugh.

"We're still invited, right?" Ruby asked, gesturing between Blake and herself.

"Yeah, just not Yang." Weiss said, still teasing the slightly older girl.

Blake
"When are we gonna tell them?" I whispered to Blake as we walked into her dorm.

"Tell who?" Yang asked.

"Tell who what exactly?" Ruby asked.

"I guess now." Blake sighed.

"Is everything alright?" Weiss asked, slight concern in her voice.

"It's better than alright because (Y/n) and I are–"

"GETTING MARRIED!" I yelled out, flinging my arms around Blake's neck and kissing her.

"NO WAY!" Ruby excitedly jumped up and down.

"Sorry, Blakey, I couldn't hold it in." I giggled and pecked her lips before pulling away and showing the other three my ring.

"Wow." All three girls gasped.