She's A Yandere

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny

WARNING - Mention of murder, blood, suicide, and unhealthy relationships

100% there are going to be comments like 'Well, the reader should've seen this coming' or something like that also, I know the parts I wrote for this chapter were poorly written and I apologize for that

Ruby
"Ruby! Please, stop!" I cried out as she took a step closer to me, a bloody knife in her hand as she caressed my cheek with the other.

"I did it for you...we can finally be alone and together."

"I didn't want you to kill them! They were my friends and family! I loved them!"

"That's exactly why I did it! You should only love me!" Ruby's grip on me tightened, probably leaving a bruise there.

"This isn't you, Ruby!" I yelled out, tears streaming down my face.

"Oh, (Y/n), I guess you really don't know me as well as I thought because...this is me."

"Ruby, you aren't like this! This is just some bad dream!" I cried out causing Ruby to laugh.

"But it isn't..."

"YANG! BLAKE! WEISS! HELP!"

"They're all gone, (Y/n). It's just you and me."

"Oh my god...there's no one left?"

"Of course not! I couldn't let them take you away from me, we're soulmates...we're meant to be together!" Ruby yelled, her hand traveling up my back, she pushed at my neck, forcing my lips to connect with hers in a rough kiss, all I could taste were my own tears.

Weiss
Weiss flipped open her switchblade, sighing as she shook her head.

"You weren't supposed to find out...but you just had to be curious!" Weiss yelled, pacing back and forth as I sat on her bed, trying to calm her down.

"Weiss, I'm really sorry."

"Oh, (Y/n), you weren't supposed to find out. It was supposed to be just us without any of this fear you hold." Weiss sighed, standing in front of me as the blade slipped into her pocket with ease. Her finger softly traced my jawline before she tilted my chin up, locking eyes with me.

"I didn't know, Weiss, I'm sorry!"

"It's okay, princess, but now that you know...we can finally be together, forever." I desperately nodded, not wanting to upset the older girl.

"O-Okay, Weiss."

"Good...because if you didn't agree..." Her blue eyes turned almost pitch black as she laughed, "I'd have to kill you!" My eyes went wide and my entire body was stiff and tense.

"Y-You d-don't have to do t-that."

"That's great...so, are you interested in seeing more of my work?" Weiss grinned, pointing to her dorm room closet.

"What's in there?" I knew I shouldn't have asked, I didn't want to see. Weiss walked over to the closet, swinging the door open. I almost threw up at the sight, it was hard to identify the bodies...there was too much blood. I could make out the signature colors of Weiss's team along with mine. The sight made me sick, I don't know how I managed to hold down the disgusting bile in my stomach. Noticing my discomfort, Weiss shut the door.

"I'm sorry about the smell, I'm still trying to figure out what to do with so many bodies. I mean getting rid of team JNPR was easy, the Grimm love getting some good food but they were easy to lead out of Beacon, this is different because I killed them in Beacon and have to sneak them out." Weiss explained, her hands fidgeting with the blade in her pocket. I nodded causing Weiss to smile, "I knew you'd understand. God, you're so perfect, (Y/n)." Weiss smiled, leaning down slightly to kiss me. Her lips gently brushed against mine, and dammit, I curse those butterflies that I immediately felt in my stomach. I melted into the kiss, I felt useless, I turned to putty in her hands and I hated it...but I couldn't do anything about it. My heart belonged to the cold blooded killer.