Polyamorous Relationship (This is a Chapter)

-Ruby & Weiss
-Blake & Yang
-Nora & Pyrrha
-Emerald & Cinder
-Raven & Winter
-Neon Katt & Yang
-Velvet & Coco
-Cinder & Neo
-Penny & Ruby
-Winter & Glynda
-Salem & Cinder
-Ilia & Blake

throuple one-shot

Ruby & Weiss
"Hey guys!" I greeted team RWBY as I sat down next to Ruby and across from Weiss. Ruby greeted me with a kiss to the cheek and Weiss sent me a slight wave.

Weiss placed a box on the table, a light blush making it's way onto her pale face, "I made you two cookies." Ruby and I grinned and opened the box.

"I don't know how you can handle two of them," Yang half joked, "You nearly ripped Ruby's head off when you met her."

"And she nearly blew mine off." Weiss rolled her eyes.

"Weiss, you know it was an accident!"

"The only bad thing about dating these two is when they vote on dates. Watch, I vote we go to that nice new restaurant that opened a few blocks away."

"I vote on arcade again." Ruby said, shoving another cookie into her mouth.

"I also vote on going to the arcade again." I agreed with Ruby and Weiss glared at the both of us.

"No more voting, we're going to that restaurant and you two have to dress up nice." Both Ruby and I groaned.

Blake & Yang
"Hello to my two beautiful girlfriends." Yang grinned, patting me and Blake on the head, "What are you two up to?"

"Reading." Blake dryly responded.

"My two nerds." Yang teased, grabbing my book form me, "No reading when I'm here. I deserve attention."

Blake rolled her eyes at Yang, a playful smile on her face, "Give me my book back, Yang!" I pouted and Yang shook her head.

"Yang, you need to do your homework." Blake reminded and Yang groaned.

"You two need to lighten up and have fun! And don't worry, Blakey.."

"Oh, no." Blake and I said in sync.

"I plan to start this year off with a YANG!" Blake and I simultaneously facepalmed.

Nora & Pyrrha
"You two ready to go train?" I asked as I entered team JNPR's room.

"Yes!" Both girls responded.

"How did one person get so lucky?" Jaune questioned, sighing.

"I know." Ren replied.

Nora grabbed her hammer and Pyrrha grabbed her javelin and shield and we went to go train.

————

"Pyrrha wins again." I stated, groaning.

"Even with the two of us we can't win!" Nora threw her hands up in defeat.

"You two are getting better." Pyrrha complimented.

"I'm tired, let's go back to the dorms." I said stretching.

"I'm still pumped!" Nora excitedly stated, running up to me and picking me up, "If you're tired, I can carry you back to our dorm."

"I'll carry your weapon, you did really good today." Pyrrha said, picking up my weapon as we all went to team JNPR's dorm.

Emerald & Cinder
"How was your mission?"

"Good-"

"-Not good." Cinder cut Emerald off, "That Ruby Rose...I can never seem to get her."