Yang & Blake x Reader (Poly One-Shot)

"Blake, please pay attention to me!" I begged, pouting. Blake continued to flip through the book she was reading until a certain blonde snatched it from her.

"Yang?" Blake smiled. Yang kissed both of our cheeks, grinning.

"You should've seen me in class today! Miss. Goodwitch had us spare and I was undefeated!" Yang bragged, taking the seat in between Blake and I.

"Congrats." Blake said, grabbing her book from Yang again.

"That's really great, babe."

"I'm gonna go get something to eat with Ruby and Weiss, you guys in?" Blake and I shook my head. Yang nodded, waving goodbye to the both of us and telling us both just how much she loves us. I ended up just messaging people from my scroll, not noticing that Blake had taken Yang's seat, getting closer to me.

"Now you want my attention, Belladonna?" I asked with a smirk. Blake was a little shocked, she tensed up, "I'm just teasing you." I smiled as Blake leaned her head against my shoulder and continued to read her book.

"I love you...I love you so much." Blake mumbled causing me to smile and softly pet her ears.

"I love you too." I responded.

—INCOMING CALL:YANG <3—

I answered my phone, putting it on speaker as I heard Yang yell, "Ruby and Weiss are being gay! Help me!" Followed by a loud groan from Weiss making both Blake and I laugh, "You guys are so mean! You're lucky I love the both of you."

"We love you too, Yang, now stop complaining." I replied causing Yang to groan, and probably pout, as she hung up.

Filler chapter, had this saved and decided to finally publish it. More will come soon, I'm still sick and super fucking busy, ughhhhh
I was gonna post my text conversation with my irl guy best friend (it was about RWBY) but I realized people would be offended because I dissed a lot of ships so nvm to that idea
—Gabs