She Tries To Cook For You

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny

I love Yang and Ruby's the best

Ruby
"Stay here, I'm gonna go make you some cookies." Ruby said, pecking my lips as she got up and paused the movie.

"Baby, I'm cold!" I poured, wrapping myself up in all the blankets.

A few minutes passed and Ruby came back.

"I need to go check in twenty minutes." I nodded and pulled her into my embrace.

"CUDDLE TIME!" I yelled out and started to pepper Ruby's face with kisses as she watched the movie. Soon, Ruby and I fell fast asleep.

I woke up to smoke and I started to shake Ruby awake. Her eyes went wide and she ran into the kitchen, pulling out a tray of pitch black circles that were supposably 'cookies'.

"(Y/n), I messed them up! I just wanted to do something nice for you because you treat me so nicely!" Ruby cried out, tears brimming her eyes.

"No, no, baby, they're fine." I hugged Ruby and rubbed her back before sitting down and grabbing one of the burnt hockey pucks to eat. Weiss came into the kitchen, she had just arrived to the dorm and sat next to me.

"What the hell is with these coo–"

"Weiss, I swear to god if you say something bad about these cookies, I'll shove them down your throat! Now eat before Ruby breaks down again. If you spit it out, I'll literally kill you. I don't want my girlfriend crying and I also don't want her being sad whatsoever." Weiss nodded and we both took a bite out of the burnt cookies. It wouldn't budge but we kept trying, downing it with milk so we could eat it.

"So, how are they?" Ruby asked, fiddling with her fingers as she nervously glanced up at us.

"I love it, Ruby! Almost as much as I love you!"  I grinned, pecking her lips.

"How did you make this so well?" Weiss asked, I quickly nudged her so she'd smile.

Weiss
"Can you make me something to eat, babe?" I asked and Weiss just smirked.

"Let me just call my butler over—"

"I want you to make it for me. I've never seen you cook before and I think you'd be great." I stood up and pecked her lips, following her to the kitchen. She grabbed a light blue apron and put it on, "You look so cute, babe!" I smiled, pulling Weiss in by her waist and leaning in to kiss her.

"I love you so much, (Y/n), but let me cook." I nodded and pulled away, sitting down at the table as Weiss attempted to make a cake.

"God, you're so beautiful..." I admired Weiss as she cooked, mixing the batter and setting it down in the oven. When the cake came out of the oven, it looked amazing. I grinned at Weiss cut me a slice. I took a bite and grinned, "Weiss, this is the best thing I've ever had!"

"Really?" Weiss asked, her face heating up as she smiled.

"Yes! You should be a chef!"

Blake
I smiled as Blake offered to cook for me...I was later showed what she made. In front of me was a plate that had a barely cooked fish on it. I should've known better. I knew I had to eat it...I needed to do it for Blake...I cut the fish and quickly ate it, smiling at Blake. She turned around and I quickly spit it out. It kept going like that the entire time.

Yang
"I want toast." I said, holding up a piece of bread to my girlfriend who just sighed.

"You need to stop doing this." Yang said, grabbing the bread as a flame sparked from her hand, toasting the bread causing me to smile.