How You Two Sleep/Cuddle

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny
-Winter
-Glynda
-Salem
-Ilia

Ruby
Ruby loves cuddling, she often cuddles with me until we guys fall asleep. She loves cuddling into my chest.

Weiss
Weiss is a little shy when it comes to sleeping together, and it's hard since she's freezing cold.
I don't mind how cold she is but she constantly pushes me away because she's afraid of practically freezing me to death but in the middle of the night she curls up to me.

Blake
Blake isn't very cuddly or anything for that matter, she sleeps for the fact that her body needs rest, and she doesn't cuddle during the night or even touch me at all (staying on her side of the bed). She tends to wake up very early in the morning but I make her stay in bed with me and cuddle.

Yang
Yang doesn't have to ask me to even get close to her, I'm hugging her in an instant, my entire body is pressed against hers as she blushes and I'm just happy because I have my own personal heater.

Pyrrha
Pyrrha is extremely affectionate, especially when it comes to small gestures. When I asked her if we could share a bed, she practically tackled me to it and pulled the blankets over us.

Nora
Nora loves sleeping with me, she loves cuddling to me and protectively wraps her legs and arms around my body, squeezing me as tight as she can.

Emerald
Emerald isn't opposed to cuddling, she quite enjoys it, her being a big spoon and wrapping her arms around me in a loose hug as she sleeps.

Cinder
Cinder loves cuddling even though she doesn't seem like the type, she lifts me up (bridle style) and brings me into bed with her, pulling me closer to her and trapping me against her.

Raven
Raven always goes to bed late, trying not to wake me up as she gets into bed with me. She quickly pulls me into her embrace and I fall deeper into her embrace.

Neon Katt
Neon Katt listens to music when she goes to sleep, it's very calming as she cuddles me, even though I'm the taller of the two, she's the big spoon.

Velvet
It takes a while for Velvet to fall asleep in my embrace, it's because she's a blushing mess the entire time and she's very nervous although she does feel very protected in my embrace.

Coco
Coco tackled me to the bed, immediately cuddling me and holding me in her arms. She loved cuddling and the two of us did it almost every night. Usually, she ends up with her limbs spread out on the bed as I lay almost on top of her.

Neo
Neo loves cuddling, Neo cuddles close to my body and curls up into my side as she sleeps, sometimes she even sleeps on top of my body as she wraps her arms and legs around me in a protective manner.

Penny
Penny is addicted to cuddling, we both hold each other in one another's arms. Penny is always cold, which I love. She has a tight, protective grip on me as she rests her head in the crook of my neck.

Winter
Winter liked to cuddle but she loved taking all the blankets even more. She would wrap herself in all of them and not give any to me. The two of us spent most of the night fighting over blankets until we both ended up sharing them.

Glynda
Glynda usually enjoyed having her space but there were times when both of us would cuddle. It was nice, Glynda would have her arms protectively wrapped around you as she slept and I would try to get as close to Glynda as possible.

Salem
Salem loved to cuddle almost as much as she loved me. She would constantly pull me closer to her, my legs tangled with hers and I would have my arms wrapped around her.

Ilia
Ilia enjoyed cuddling, the two of us usually alternated between who was the big spoon and who was the little spoon. Ilia enjoyed being either, as long as she got to be close to me.