She Admits To Cheating (Just Read It)

>•<~>•<~>•<

The character admits to cheating when she went on a mission, the reader reacts accordingly

>•<~>•<~>•<

Ruby
"I think we need to talk." Ruby whispered to me, pulling away from my embrace.

"About?"

"We should go to my room first." I nodded and followed Ruby to her dorm room where the rest of team RWBY sat, "Could you guys give us a few minutes?" Ruby asked and they nodded, getting up to leave.

"Please don't do anything gross." Weiss mumbled, glaring at both of us before they all left.

"What's up?" I asked, worried.

"I need to just get this off my chest but...I...I was with someone else on that trip."

"Yeah, you went with Nora, right?" Ruby nodded, looking down at the floor.

"Yes but I also had a relationship with someone there." Ruby explained causing me to back away from her.

"W-What?"

"I had a relationship with—" I felt tears roll down my cheeks, Ruby reached out to caress my cheek and I quickly backed away from her once more.

"I know but...I think I need to sit down." Ruby nodded, patting the seat on next to her, sitting on Weiss's bed.

"I-I really don't wanna be near you right now."

"I understand."

"Before I go, can I at least know why?"

"I missed you so much! I just clung onto the first person I saw!" I shook my head and went to leave, opening the door to see Yang, Blake, and Weiss leaning against it. I shook my head and started to walk back to my room, tears streaming down my face.

"Not cool, Ruby." Yang said, scolding her younger sister, "I can't believe you would hurt her like that."

Weiss
"Aren't you a little worried?" Sun asked, and I shook my head, looking up at him.

"Worried about what?"

"Weiss and Neptune going on that mission together, he's liked her for so long. I wouldn't be surprised if—"

"Please, stop talking, Sun." He nodded and immediately shut up. Weiss ran out and brought me into a hug, kissing me.

"I missed you so much." Weiss said, pressing a kiss to my lips one more time.

"I missed you too."

"Let's go to my room, okay?" Weiss asked and I nodded, desperately wanting to spend some alone time with her. She pulled me into her room and kissed me, tears streaming down her face, I pulled away to wipe them.

"What's wrong?"

"I need to tell you something and it won't be easy to say or even hear but I need you to know. I'm just so sorry."

"Weiss, whatever you did it probably isn't that big of a deal." I said, trying to reassure her, she shook her head and hugged me tightly before pulling away.

"Neptune and I kissed a little." Weiss mumbled and my eyes went wide.

"Neptune and you? Neptune and you...? My friend Neptune and my girlfriend? The guy I've known since kindergarten and the love of my life?" I asked, my eyes still wide.

"It was a one time mistake, I swear!"

"I can't believe you would do that to me Weiss! Three years down the drain just so you could play tonsil tennis with one of my best friends?!" I yelled, turning around to go to the door.