Your Wedding Vows//Toasts

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny

Ruby
"I'm so lucky to be married to the love of my life. I remember when we first met, you probably thought I was super weird because I cried over some cookies I couldn't afford," The crowds surrounding us laughed before Ruby continued, "I knew from the moment I met you that I loved you. I never believed in that kind of thing but...I can honestly say, I'm so in love with you and I've always known it but never in a million years would I think that I would be so lucky to call you mine." Ruby smiled, taking my hand and placing a soft kiss on top of it.

"You were right about being the weirdo who cried over some cookies she couldn't afford but it made me laugh, I thought you were really cute. I don't believe in love at first sight but I do believe we were destined to be together. I love you so much, Ruby, you're my everything. I can't even express how much I love you. I will tell you all this, I had to shorten this speech down by about two hundred pages because I could go on and on about how much I love you and how much you mean to me." I said to Ruby who grinned and pulled me in for a quick kiss as everyone cheered and clapped.

Weiss
"As Yang would say, I'm an ice queen but I guess since I married you, that means you're my queen also. I want to spoil you to no end, I want to love you forever. I also want a private chef but that's not important right now," Weiss laughed causing everyone to smile, including me, "But most of all, I just want you. I want to give you whatever I can. I want to love you until time stops and even after that because you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you, (Y/n) Schnee." Weiss said, I grinned at the fact that she had called me by her last name.

"I guess I melted away your ice heart," I paused for a second and Yang started to clap as she laughed, "Weiss, you are so beautiful, funny, and smart and I love you more than anything in this world–correction–universe. You are the most important thing in my life. I can't believe I'm a Schnee!" I smiled, taking Weiss's hand in my own as I kissed her.

"LET'S GO!" Yang yelled as she cheered.

Blake
"I'm not much of a talker so I'll keep this short," Blake explained before continuing, "But, (Y/n), you brought out this new side of me. You see the best in everyone and that includes me. You met me at one of my darkest times and brought me into one of my brightest times. I love you so much. My parents love you, which is rare, my friends love you, you can stand Yang's puns which no one else can do," Yang gasped as everyone else laughed, "And most of all, I love you. So much."

"Yes, I admit it was hard to get used to the constant use of puns–"

"I feel attacked." Yang laughed.

"–But I'd do anything for you even if it meant going shopping with Weiss, or listening to Yang for hours, or going to a bakery with Ruby. I would do anything to be with you because I love you more than anything in this world." I finished as I leaned over to kiss Blake.

Yang
"This is the best thing to happen to me ever. You're so beautiful, you're so perfect, plus you've got one hell of an ass." Yang chuckled and so did everyone else as I facepalmed and blushed, "And you're the most important thing to me in this entire world. You're the reason I wake up in the morning, you're the reason my puns still last–"

"I'm the reason for your puns?" I asked, getting disapproving looks from the rest of team RWBY.

"Dang, that makes me like you a lot less." Blake said, laughing.

"Well, the puns are part of my happiness. You make me who I am, you make me so happy. I love you so much, (Y/n)." Yang said, pecking my lips.

"You make me so happy, Yang. And I have to admit that your puns never fail to make me smile. I love you so much, you make me smile everyday. I'm so happy to be able to call you my wife or even call you mine..." I said, tearing up as Yang pulled me closer to her, hugging me, "I'm so in love with you." Yang smiled, wiping away the tears that started to roll down my cheeks.