You Turn Her On

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny

This was requested~!

Ruby
"Hey, (Y/n), I was wondering if–" Ruby stopped in her tracks, she had walked in on me changing leaving me in baggy shorts and a bra. Her face became red as she looked at me.

"Sorry, Ruby." I sheepishly apologized, attempting to put on my shirt before Ruby stopped me.

"How about you keep that off and we–" Ruby was about to finish when Weiss cut her off.

"EW! EW! EW! I'M STILL HERE! PLEASE STOP!" Weiss screamed, covering her ears as Ruby blushed and quickly disappeared, leaving a trail of roses behind her in embarrassment.

Weiss
I had to dress up so 'business-y' because of my father's business. I was wearing a pencil skirt and I had my hair up in a bun, I kinda looked like a teacher. I grabbed a book to read and my scroll before I headed out, I was quickly stopped at the door by Weiss.

"Why a-are you d-d-dressed l-like that?" Weiss stuttered out, not making eye contact with me.

"My dad has some meeting that I need to go to, why? Do I look bad?" I nervously asked as Weiss scanned my body, shaking her head.

"Do you think you can ditch your dad this one time?"

"Why–Weiss?! Really? This is what gets you off." I crossed my arms and Weiss blushed and looked away.

"Y-Yeah..."

"Good because I'm staying home today." I smiled, picking Weiss up and carrying her to bed.

Blake
Yang and Blake were arguing over people dressing up as animals and how Blake hated it and Yang thought it was adorable.

"It's so demeaning to faunuses!" Blake argued.

"It's so cute to humans though!" Yang said back. I quickly grabbed a pair of fake bunny ears and a tail and jumped out at the both of them, giggling as I did so.

"Look, that's cute!" Yang said, gesturing to me.

"Y-Yeah...you're right...i-it is....cute." Blake breathed out causing Yang to laugh as I sat down on her lap and pecked her lips.

"Yang, leave the room, now!" Blake yelled as she pulled me in for a kiss as Yang left.

Yang
"Yang!" I smiled as I jumped onto her lap, turning around and wrapping my arms around her neck, pulling her in for a quick kiss.

"Babygirl, how are you?" Yang asked, pulling away and placing a quick kiss on my neck causing me to bite my lip. Yang's eyes quickly flicked from my eyes to my lips before letting out a shaky breath.

"Fine, is everything alright, what's wrong?" Yang didn't respond, instead she started to trail kisses down my neck causing me to bite my lip again. She pulled away to watch me.

"Is there anyone in your dorm right now?"

"No, why–" Yang lifted me up, my legs wrapped around her waist and my arms wrapped around her neck as she carried me there.

Pyrrha
"Jaune, can you move over a seat? Just so I can sit next to my girlfriend." I asked, kissing Pyrrha's forehead.

"Can't you just sit across from her?" Jaune asked, scooting closer to Pyrrha. I rolled my eyes and sat across from Pyrrha. Jaune's a nice guy but it's so obvious he has a crush on my girlfriend.

They just kept talking and talking as I watched.

"Here Pyrrha, let me get that for you." Jaune said, caressing her cheek as he wiped off some food.