The First Time She Calls You 'Babe'

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder

-Ruby-Weiss-Blake-Yang-Pyrrha -Nora-Emerald-Cinder

I love Weiss with every single ounce of my being. She's my queen <3

Ruby
"Love you." Ruby said, kissing my forehead as she got up to leave causing me to pout.

"Please, stay." I begged, throwing my best puppy eyes into the mix causing Ruby to groan but also smile.

"I can't, babe, I need to go." Ruby reminded me as my face heated up.

"B-Babe?" I stuttered out and Ruby realized her slip up.

"I-I'm sorry, it j-j-just c-came out so n-naturally..." Ruby stuttered out causing me to smile.

"I like it." I flashed Ruby a smile and she returned it before leaving and closing the door.

All I could hear through the door was, "WEISS, I CALLED HER BABE AND HER REACTION WAS SOOO CUTE! I LOVE HER!"

Weiss
"P-Please don't make f-f-fun of me...but...I-I want...to have nicknames for e-each other." Weiss stuttered out and I hugged her.

"Okay, princess." I cheekily responded, grinning as Weiss blushed.

"I-I love you." Weiss stuttered out, bringing me in for a kiss as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I pulled away and smiled at her, "I'll see you later okay, princess?" I smiled once more when Weiss's face became a darker shade of red.

I opened the door, about to close it when I heard Weiss's squeaky voice said, "Goodbye, babe!" I stopped in my tracks, my face heating up quickly. I turned around and jumped onto Weiss's bed, straddling her as I peppered her face with kisses.

Blake
"You're so cute." I said, cuddling into Blake's side as I scratched her cat ears causing her to let out a loud purr.

"Babe, you know how sensitive my ears are!" Blake whined. That nickname caused my face to heat up as I continued to pet her ears causing her to squirm and purr more.

"Can you call me that again?" I asked and nuzzled into Blake's side even more, leaving no space between us.

"I called you babe." Blake grinned, looking up at me, "Because you're mine." Blake cockily replied causing me to turn even redder, if that was possible.

Yang
Yang had her arm wrapped around me as we ate lunch together with her team and team JNPR. I got up to throw out some trash when I heard Yang whisper, "What a babe." As she whistled I turned around and saw her checking me out as Weiss facepalmed.

"Really?" I playfully rolled my eyes as I sat next to Yang, a blush making its way onto my face.

"Yes, of course. Babe, you're so hot." Yang said, a cocky smirk on her face.

"Oh, shush."

Pyrrha
"I need to go." Pyrrha said, pulling away from me and kissing my forehead as she got out of bed.

"Pyrrha, I wanna cuddle!" I whined, pouting.

"We need to go to class." Pyrrha pulled me up from the bed and we both got ready for our classes. Pyrrha, of course, walked me to my class.

"Bye, Pumpkin!" I pecked her lips and opened the door to the classroom.

"I love you. Make sure you pay attention! You have a test in a few days that I'll help you study for. Bye, babe." Pyrrha pecked my lips once more and my eyes stayed open; wide, "Something wrong?" Pyrrha asked in a confused manner.

"Babe?" I teasingly asked as her face started to burn up.

Nora
"Cardin, stop being a hoe and hitting on me." I said, groaning as Cardin tried his luck on me once more while I ate lunch.

"Hey, Cardin! Back off!" Nora yelled, shoving Cardin back.

"What's your problem?"

"This girl is mine! I love you, babe." Nora kissed my forehead, smiling.

"Aw, I love you too!"

"Why is everyone gay?" Cardin angrily asked while walking away.

A/N - Cardin, I have the exact opposite of that problem

Emerald
"Cinder, you can't speak to her like that!" Emerald yelled, stomping her foot as I stood behind her.

"Yes, I can! You work for me, remember? Ugh, I'm sick of this!" Cinder yelled, crossing her arms.

"We're out of here, babe." Emerald said, grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the room with her.

"Did you just call me babe?" I teasingly asked as a smirk made its way onto Emerald's face.

"Yeah, I did, babe." Emerald brought me into a rough kiss, pushing me against the wall as she held my hips in place.

Cinder
"Shut up, Mercury, you know nothing about fighting. That weird bunny guy (Jaune) could kill you!" Cinder rolled her eyes went Mercury threatened her.

"I could beat your weak girlfriend." Mercury smirked.

"That's not true because I would protect you." Cinder smirked also as Mercury's faltered, "I would protect you with my life, babe." Cinder causally whispered in my ear as Mercury argued with her again.

"What if you weren't there to protect her, huh?" Mercury asked, challenging Cinder.

"1) I'll always be there to protect her, she's the love of my life, 2) your scrawny ass couldn't even kill a fly, I had to come in and do it so my girlfriend could take you." Cinder pulled me up from the couch we were sitting on and left the room, laughing once she got out.

"Mercury's salty." I joked causing Cinder to laugh.

"I love you, babe." Cinder grinned, kissing me.