Weiss Schnee (yes, this is a chapter)

"I know you haven't done anything, but can you please stop looking so goddamn kissable, my parents are here."

AU where Weiss has a loving and caring father, like she deserves <3

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Schnee." I said, shaking the older man's hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Miss. (L/n)." I then shook hands with both of Weiss's siblings.

"I'm glad Weiss finally brought someone home, I was worried." Whitley said causing Weiss to glare at him.

"I think you're very nice and I'm glad my sister has someone like you to look after her." Winter complimented me causing me to smile as I nudged Weiss.

"Your family likes me!" I excitedly whispered.

It was late into the evening when the food finally arrived, we all sat down at the long dinner table. Weiss sat next to me and held my hand under the table, she slowly leaned over to whisper something in my ear while the rest of her family talked amongst themselves, "I know you haven't done anything, but can you please stop looking so goddamn kissable, my parents are here." My entire face turned red as Weiss said that and I began to choke on my water.

The entire Schnee family turned to look at me, clearly concerned.

"Your face is really red, are you okay?" Winter asked, reaching across the table to feel my forehead. Weiss simply smirked and sat back in her seat as her sister pulled her hand away, "You're burning up!" Weiss began to quietly laugh to herself as I shot her a glare.

"No more kisses." I mumbled as Winter began to escort me out of the room to lay down.

Weiss quickly ran after us, pouting as she said, "It was a joke! I need my kisses! You can't take them away, I'll die!" Weiss over exaggerated causing me to giggle and quickly kiss her cheek causing her to smile as she sat down next to me on the couch. She pulled my head onto her lap as Winter put a damp towel on my forehead.