You Meet Her Parents

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny
-Winter
-Glynda
-Salem
-Ilia

Ruby
Ruby's dad was very kind to you, even allowing you to call him Tai.

"Hey, Tai, are we gonna have Tai food? Get it?" You laughed and Tai and Yang looked at you approvingly before joining in.

"Ruby, you did good!" Yang smiled at her younger sister.

"Agreed!" Tai nodded.

Weiss
You had to dress up to meet Weiss's father. You didn't even dare to call him anything but "Mr. Schnee" or "Sir". He only asked you about your family's business and things like that.

After dinner you met Winter and Whitley, it was a bit awkward because of how clingy Whitley had gotten to you. Winter was uninterested but happy that Weiss was happy.

Weiss was happy that her family was very accepting of you and smiled even though they were very awkward.

Blake
"Please don't be anything like Sun." You heard Blake's dad say under his breath.

"Don't worry, I'm nothing like him, Sir." You said, making him smile.

"Oh, thank goodness. Hear that? She called me Sir!" You heard him whisper to his wife making you smile.

Blake's mom didn't hesitate to bring you into a hug. All throughout dinner they asked you many questions about yourself and where you came from and your family. It was fun and they were so happy you two are dating.

Yang
"I'm going to apologize now for my uncle Qrow." Yang whispered in your ear before you entered the house.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/n)!" Yang's dad stuck out his hand for you to shake, which you did.

"Thank you for inviting me, Sir."

"Please, call me Tai! This is my brother Qrow." You shook hands with Qrow and Yang had to step in front of you because Qrow was making some very suggestive comments.

"Sorry, he's always like this." Ruby sighed and gave you a quick hug.

"Hey, dad, (Y/n)'s a big fan of puns!" Yang smiled.

"Oh, really? I hope her puns aren't like paper because that would mean they're tearable." Tai said as Yang and you broke out into a laughing fit.

Pyrrha
Pyrrha's parents were a little confused on normal customs although they were very sweet to you. You did many activities together and they had the whole day planned out, Pyrrha was a little embarrassed when her mom asked, "Have you done anything...?" You laughed it off and Pyrrha apologized for the comment. Embarrassing Pyrrha was quite cute.

Nora
Nora's father lifted you up and hugged you as tight as ever, he was the tallest man you had ever seen and he wore as much pink as Nora.
"It's so nice to meet you!" He smiled as he set you down.

"It's nice to meet you too, Sir!" You smiled at how friendly he was.

Nora hugged him before you two started dinner.

Emerald
Emerald's parents were a little disapproving of her, you found out she had been kicked out of her house because she kept hanging out with Mercury. They said if she continued hanging out with such a bad influence that she would get kicked out.

They finally agreed to meet with Emerald and you, they were quite happy with how nice you were. Saying how proud they were of Emerald.

Cinder
Cinder's parents didn't agree with the whole villain thing but they loved their daughter a lot and still kept in close contact with her through her adult years. They were happy to finally meet you after so many phone calls with Cinder where she talks to you. They were actually very kind, her dad freaked you out a bit after he gave you a talk about hurting his daughter. You stayed a little farther from Cinder after that but still, it was a nice meet up.