Weiss Schnee (yes, this is a chapter)

>•<~>•<~>•<Neptune dumps Weiss and she's left with no date to the dance, the reader steps in instead>•<~>•<~>•<

Weiss sat at one of the tables, fixing one of the decorations as she sighed. She glanced around the room, looking for the blue haired boy. About thirty minutes had passed and Weiss saw no sign of the boy.

"You shouldn't spend your night being miserable just because Neptune didn't show up." Yang said, peering down at Weiss as she swatted Weiss's hand away from the table decor.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Weiss mumbled, not making eye contact with Yang.

"Come on, Weiss—" Yang felt a hand on her shoulder, turning around to see Neptune.

"Can I talk to her alone?" Neptune asked, gesturing towards Weiss. Yang nodded, walking away.

"You finally showed!" Weiss stood up, her face lightening up at the sight of Neptune. She didn't want him to know how happy she was to see him but she couldn't help it.

"Listen, I just wanted to tell you this so you wouldn't sit around all night waiting for something that isn't going to happen."

Before Weiss could respond, I had stepped in, "Hey, man, you're kind of being a huge dic—" Weiss shot me a glare that made sure I wouldn't continue.

"Do you even know who I am?!" Weiss yelled at Neptune, who simply rolled his eyes.

"You're lucky enough I even came to tell you this." Neptune said before turning to leave, not wanting to listen to Weiss anymore.

Weiss groaned, sitting back down in her seat, I took the seat across from her, "Wanna see something cool?" I asked and Weiss shook her head, "You're pretty upset with Neptune, huh?" Weiss glared at me, "Sorry, sorry, I was just asking because...I think what I'm about to do will make you feel a lot better." I grabbed my cup filled with water and made my way over to Neptune who was almost out of the room but he was stopped by Sun. Weiss watched as I splashed Neptune with my water, he immediately started to scream. The faunus next to him tried to calm the hysterical boy down.

"SUN, HELP ME!" Neptune screamed as he ran out the door, Sun following close behind. I turned back around and made my way to Weiss.

"I didn't ask you to do that."

"I know you didn't but, c'mon, you need to admit that was hilarious." I chuckled at the thought but Weiss just rolled her eyes, "Don't be mad at me, I was trying to cheer you up! You didn't deserve to be left without a date. Consider yourself lucky though, who would want him as a date?" I asked.

"Me, I'm the one who wanted him as a date."

"You deserve better than that, Weiss."

"Why don't you go hangout with whatever guy you came with and leave me alone?"

"One, I didn't come with anyone and two, I wouldn't be having any fun if I knew you were sitting here and being completely miserable. So, wanna dance?" I asked, holding my hand out for Weiss, who smiled and grabbed my hand.

Making this because my wife deserves her own chapter <3
—CZ