She Wants Attention (Really Cute)

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny

A/N - IMPORTANT (?)
I want to do a pregnancy chapter but who should be pregnant, you (the reader) or one of the characters?

Ruby
"Is Ruby awake?" I whispered to Weiss who was studying.

"No, she just fell asleep, if you guys are planning to do stuff together...please, tell me." Weiss begged.

"Just cuddling."

"Oh, okay, good." Weiss sighed.

I climbed onto Ruby's bed and the sight I saw made me smile, Ruby was hugging the teddy bear I had bought her as she slept.

"...(Y/n)..." Ruby whispered in her sleep, I climbed into bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist as she stirred awake. "(Y/n)!" Ruby smiled and got on top of me, peppering my face with kisses. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too, I'm so sorry that my mission lasted a while..." I apologized and Ruby shook her head, hugging me closer.

"I'm just glad you're here now." Ruby said causing me to blush as she laid her head on my chest and fell asleep.

"And I thought you were whipped." Weiss whispered, laughing.

Weiss
"Hmph." Weiss and I were sitting on the floor of her dorm room while we watched the rest of team RWBY play video games.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked, turning to face her. She shook her head, not talking to me. I pulled her closer to me, hugging her and kept asking her what's wrong and if I did something. She nodded, "What did I do?" I asked, as she turned her head away from me. I grabbed her face by her chin and forced her to look at me.

"God, (Y/n)! Just kiss me already!" My entire face flushed red as I roughly pulled Weiss in for a passionate kiss.

"Weiss is desperate~!" Yang sang out causing Ruby and Blake to laugh.

"Yang, I'm going to throw something at you, just let me enjoy my girlfriend's company." I glared at her before pulling Weiss onto my lap and continuing to kiss her.

Blake
I sat in team RWBY's dorm room as Blake kept poking my cheek.

"What is it, kitten?"

"I can't tell you." Blake pouted but kept poking me.

"C'mon, tell me." Blake continued to poke me, "Please, tell me." I set my textbook down and Blake climbed on top of me, cupping my face and bringing me into a heated kiss.

"I want you to give me more attention, not those books!" Blake whined and I smiled, pulling her in for another kiss.

"Let me make it up to you." I smirked and flipped Blake over.

"Please, let me leave before you continue! Also, smooth, Blake, very smooth." Yang hoped down from her bed, giving the blushing Blake and I a thumbs up before leaving.

Yang
Yang and I were eating lunch together with team RWBY when a girl passed by us and sat down.

"Who are you? I'm Ruby!" Ruby introduced herself to the girl, shaking her hand.

"I'm friends with (Y/n)! I'm insert name here!"

"I missed you so much!" We both stood up and hugged each other causing the beautiful blonde who I was sitting next to, to growl, "Oh, insert name here, this is my girlfriend Yang." I leaned over to place a kiss on Yang's lips but she quickly turned her head so I kissed her cheek instead, "I'll talk to you later, insert name here." I waved goodbye and sat next to Yang again, "Babe, what's wrong?" I asked and grabbed her hand in mine.