She Gets Drunk

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny

Ruby
"YANG! What the hell?! Why did you get Ruby drunk?!" I yelled as Yang just laughed.

"It's alright, she's not that drunk!" Yang tried to reassure me.

"Yang, she thought that chair over there was me. She started kissing it until she got a splinter." Yang burst out laughing and looked at Ruby who was touching her lip.

"Dude, I hate to break it to you but you kinda look like a chair." I glared at Yang and shook my head before leading Ruby to bed.

"You can't bring the chair to bed, Ruby!" I yelled and Ruby started tearing up until I brought the chair next to her bed.

Weiss
"Weiss, everyone's sleeping, just try to be quiet." I whispered before opening the room to her dorm.

"I'M DRUNK!" Weiss yelled out before laughing.

"Guys, it's two in the morning, shut the hell up!" Yang yelled from her bunk, throwing a pillow at Weiss.

"(Y/N)! OUR MISSION HAS BEEN COMPROMISED! THEY ARE FIRING AT US!" Weiss yelled as she ducked under her bed.

"Good luck, (Y/n)." Blake mumbled before going back to sleep.

"Aw, I wanted to have a pillow fight!" Ruby whined.

"Princess, I don't want you to die." Weiss cried out, pulling me under the bed with her.

"Babe, I'm not gonna die, let's just go to sleep."

"That's what they want us to do!" Weiss said, scanning the room as she huddled closer to me.

Blake
"CATS RULE, DOGS DROOL!" Blake chanted throughout the hallways of Beacon.

"Blake, shush! I don't want everyone knowing you're drunk." I shushed her causing Blake to let go of my hand.

"I am not drunk!" Blake stated, putting her hands on her hips before falling over as I caught her.

"Really?"

"Okay, maybe I'm a little drunk." Blake admitted as she held onto me for support.

Yang
"WOOO!" Yang yelled out as she stood on the bar table, dancing, as a crowd gathered around her and cheered her on. She quickly hopped off the table and I moved to catch her but the entire crowd caught her and kept moving her around the room and away from me. They finally put her down and she came to me.

"Are you okay?"

"That was fun!" Yang excitedly said.

"Yeah, yeah, okay, let's go home." I said, dragging Yang away from the bar and towards the door.

"No! I don't want to!" Yang pouted, sitting on the floor, whining.

"Listen, I need to use the bathroom, I'll be right back, just stay here." Yang nodded as I walked off. Once I came back, she was gone.

"YANG! YANG! YANG!" I heard everyone yell as I pushed past to see people taking body shots off of Yang.

I picked up the drinks off of Yang's body and drank them before picking her up and quickly leaving before she could protest.

"Oh, my hero!" Yang jokingly exclaimed and held onto me.

Pyrrha
"Pyrrha, you need to be quiet!" I hushed her again as Pyrrha tripped once more. I had caught her about ten times so far. There was one unlucky time when Pyrrha ran across a carpet and took it with her, she face-planted pretty hard making me die of laughter which I did feel bad for later on.