Pyrrha Nikos (yes, this is a chapter)

Found this interesting prompt thing - "I fell for you without even knowing it and, jesus, does it hurt that you can't see it."

An imagine where Pyrrha is just as blind as Jaune when it comes to romance.

"What's wrong?" Pyrrha asked me, I turned back to look at her as she approached me. I sat on top of the Beacon roof, my feet hanging over the edge. I came there pretty often, it helped me clear my head.

I didn't respond to Pyrrha's question as she sat down next to me, "Why have you gotten so weird since I started dating Jaune? Do you not like him or something?" I felt my fists clench at the mention of that dumbass's name.

(No hate on Jaune, I love him)

"What is it, (Y/n)? Do you not like me anymore or something?" I groaned, I wish I could tell her! I wish she could see just how much I loved her. I wish I had known just how much I loved her before she found Jaune.

"I can't just read your mind, (Y/n)...please, tell me. Maybe I could fix it." Pyrrha suggested in her calm, soothing voice that made me melt almost immediately.

"I just...I can't tell you."

"Then I can't help you, (Y/n).."

"It wouldn't have mattered anyways!" I yelled, now frustrated as I ran my fingers through my hair. Tears filled my eyes, I tried not to cry.

Why did it have to be this way?! It's so unfair! He doesn't deserve her!

"(Y/n), calm down and just explain to me what's going on."

"Y-You don't understand... I fell for you without even knowing it and, jesus, does it hurt that you can't see it." My breathing was irregular, I can't believe I just admitted that.

Pyrrha was clearly taken back, her eyes were wide as she set her hand down on top of mine, "(Y/n), I'm dating Jaune.."

"Don't you think I know that?! It kills me even more every single day...you always talk about him! Why couldn't you have noticed me?! What do you even see in him?!" I yelled, standing up as I walked away from the ledge and towards the stairs back into Beacon. Pyrrha followed me, she grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"I love him, (Y/n)." My heart shattered with just one sentence. The tears I held back came rushing in again, I could barely see as my vision blurred.

She loves him?

"I'm sorry."

"N-No, don't be.." I stuttered out as I pulled my hand away from Pyrrha's, "I just...I hope you're happy with him." I began to walk away once again.

"(Y/n), please don't leave!"

"I can't stand seeing you with him anymore. I'm really sorry, Pyrrha, I tried to deal with it but I...really..can't..."

"Please, (Y/n)..." Pyrrha begged.

"It hurts too much, Pyrrha."

I wanna do more of these chapters! They're really easy to write and I'm having fun with them, I have a few drafts saved for more characters!

—Gabs