She Tries To Change For You

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny

Please be warned that you will hear many variations of these phrases; "I love you just the way that you are" and "this isn't who I fell in love with"

My favorite one is Velvet's and the rest aren't too good, sorry!

Ruby
I noticed Ruby's personality change almost instantly. Goofy to serious with no explanation and to be honest, I missed the old Ruby.

"Hey, Rubes, can we talk?" I asked, Ruby nodded and we walked into the hall away from her team's dorm room.

"What is this in reference to?" Ruby asked, her head tilting slightly in confusion.

A/N - I just thought about Ruby saying that but like sarcastically with a fake mustache and monical (no idea how it's spelt)

"I-I've noticed...a change in your attitude." I bluntly stated, not knowing how to phrase it any other way.

"O-Oh, do you not like it?" Ruby asked, biting her lip as she tried not to smile, the action confusing you entirely.

"I just...it's not you." Ruby grinned and threw her arms around my neck, hugging me.

"The only reason I was acting like that is because I thought you'd like it." Ruby explained, a giggle slipping from between her lips.

"Ruby, don't try to change yourself, please. I love you for you."

Weiss
Yang made a bad pun as usual and no laughed except your girlfriend, which surprised you greatly. Then she made a pun of her own causing your eyes to go wide.

"Okay, who are you and what have you done to my queen Weiss?" I asked, jokingly as I stared at Weiss.

"Q-Queen Weiss?" Weiss stuttered out, her face now turning red.

"Yeah, you're my queen, Weiss. I mean I worship you and you're basically royalty." I explained and Weiss's face became even more red.

"She's been acting like Yang lately so not much of a queen." Blake commented, a smirk on her face as Yang pouted.

"Exactly! And Yang is annoying enough, I don't want two of her." Yang threw her arms up in defeat as she playfully glared at Blake and I.

"I-I only did it because I t-t-thought you l-liked Yang's puns and—"

"Trust me, I don't but you know what I do love?" I asked, before she could respond I placed a quick kiss on her lips, "You."

Blake
I noticed Blake talking to a lot more people and her voice became loud and it honestly hurt my ears a little. I started to get a little annoyed when her now loud voice and new attitude kept getting you two kicked out of the library.

You let out a loud groan as you grabbed your stuff and headed out of the library with your girlfriend following behind, "Okay, what the hell is up with you?" I asked, turning to face my girlfriend.

Her eyes widened in shock before she responded, "I-I thought you w-w-wanted to be more social and—"

I sighed and shook my head, "I didn't what you to change yourself completely! I just wanted you to talk to my friends and get along with them. I like sitting with you and cuddling or reading together." Blake smiled and nodded, placing a soft kiss on my temple as I returned her smile.

Yang
"I set you up for a great pun! Why didn't you say anything?" I asked, completely dumbfounded.

"I don't do puns anymore." Yang said, shrugging. I stopped in my tracks and turned towards her.