Whose The Dominant One

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny

Ruby
It's kind of a split, people always think it's you but honestly, you both can be dominant at times. Ruby is very protective though, making sure nothing can hurt you.

"Are you okay, (Y/n)?" Ruby asked since I tripped.

"Yeah, I'm fine, babe." I smiled at her, getting up and dusting off my clothes.

"You might be hurt!" Before I could argue, Ruby swiftly lifted me up in her arms and carried me back to her room to lay down.

Weiss
100% Weiss. She loves being the dominant one in the relationship more than anything. There are some times where you just kinda sweep her off her feet and become very dominant. She's very protective of you and can get very jealous.

"Okay, hands off!" Weiss said, stepping in between my cousin and I who were just hugging.

"Weiss, chill, that's just my–"

"Who are you? Where are you from? When were you born?" Weiss went on interrogating my poor cousin.

"This is my cousin, Weiss. His name is Eric. Eric, this is my girlfriend Weiss." I face palmed as I introduced each one of them.

"Hey, Weiss." Eric awkwardly waved.

"I still don't want you touching my girlfriend, got it?" Eric weakly nodded.

Blake
It's mostly Blake but sometimes she can actually get fairly shy and you immediately become more dominant especially since Blake isn't much of a romantic.

"So, Blake, wanna go out?" Blake froze up and didn't know what to say as Sun approached her.

"Um, excuse me, Boots (Dora), hands off my girlfriend." I said, shoving Sun back as I protectively wrapped an arm around a blushing Blake.

Yang
It's Yang, she is the more dominant one, all the time too. She loves it.

"Baby, you ready to go?" Yang asked, walking into your dorm room as you were talking with your team.

"BOYFRIEND YANG!" Your team yelled out causing her to laugh and nod.

"True."

Pyrrha
You are the dominant one, although, sometimes she gets a spur of confidence and takes over.

"So, after we go to the movies then we can–" You were planning your date with Pyrrha before she shoved you again one of the lockers and smashed her lips onto yours.

Nora
Nora's very dominant in your relationship. She's willing to protect you from anything/anyone no matter what.

"WATCH OUT!" Nora yelled as everyone threw food at each other in the cafeteria. One of the Yang's turkeys that she threw came right at you. Nora smashed it with her hammer before it was able to reach you, "YANG, YOU'RE SO DEAD!" Nora yelled as she ran after Yang, chucking a literal table at her.

Emerald
Honestly, it's a tie between who's more–maybe it's like 60 to 40 between Emerald and I.

"Mercury, take one step closer to her and I'll hit you." Emerald threatened as Mercury didn't listen and took a step closer to me and Emerald socked him in the face.

Cinder
Cinder is the more dominant one, she always has been. Not to mention, she gets extremely jealous.

"Mercury, go get me some water. Emerald, (Y/n) wants some food and (Y/n), I want you to cuddle with me." Cinder commanded.

Raven
Raven's the dominant one and she absolutely loves it. She's very controlling, which you love also.

You watched as Raven commanded her people, deciding on what they should do.

"Feel free to train with each other and fight but do not lay a hand on my girlfriend, understood!" Raven yelled and everyone nodded.

Neon Katt
It was an even split, sometimes you were dominant and sometimes she was. Although, she had a very jealous spark in her.

"Flynt, you better back up! You may be my best friend but if you get too close to my girlfriend, I'll hit you!" Katt warned causing me to laugh.

Velvet
You were the dominant one, there was one time though when Velvet got very jealous and you loved it. She does worry about you though, especially when you fight.

"Be careful!" Velvet always says before you fight or train, she always kisses you for good luck which always works.

————

I was talking to Yang, who happened to be one of my best friends, as we were jokingly flirting. It didn't matter though because she was dating Blake and I was dating Velvet and it didn't matter to either of us. Velvet pulled me away mid conversation and once we turned the corner, she attempted to slam me against the wall and kiss me.

Coco
Coco was the dominant one, she was very overprotective and jealous and loved to spoil you.

"This shirt is really cute."

"Okay, I'll go buy it." Coco said, pulling the shirt off of the rack and I quickly stopped her. She did this every time I even looked at something.

"Coco, you're gonna be broke."

"It's worth it."

Neo
It's like a 65 to 35 split when it comes to Neo and you. Usually she was the dominant one but you would lift her up and carry her and everything like that.

Neo stood up on her toes to kiss me and I quickly lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around me and I held her up as we kissed.

Penny
You were the dominant one. Although, Penny was much stronger.

"I missed you so much, baby." I said, leaning down to kiss her. Penny smiled and tightly hugged me, "Penny...I...I n-need to breathe." I gasped out and she quickly let go, apologizing as she pecked my lips.