You Get Hurt During Battle (They Visit You In The Hospital)

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny
-Winter
-Glynda
-Salem
-Ilia

Ruby
"I brought you cookies, video games, a blanket, some soup, and love!" Ruby giggled at the end even though she was crying. You hadn't been injured too bad but you were gonna be stuck in the hospital for a few days.

"I think love will cure this a lot faster." You giggled and tried to get up to kiss Ruby but instead falling back down.

"Save your strength." Ruby kissed you and you wiped away her tears with your hand.

"Thank you, Ruby."

"I'm gonna protect you next time, okay? While you're in the hospital, I'm gonna train with Yang and I'll protect you!" Ruby's fist shot up in the air as she promised you.

Weiss
"Y-You need to be more careful." Weiss's voice cracked at the sight of you in pain, she wanted you to get better and she didn't want you to see her cry. She wanted to be strong for you.

"I will, I'm sorry, Weiss. I didn't mean to make you worry." She nodded and hugged you, not letting go until a couple minutes later.

"I love you and I can't see you get hurt." Weiss suddenly started crying, you brought her into another hug to comfort her.

"I love you too, this won't happen again; I promise." Weiss nodded, she smiled and stopped crying.

Blake
"I can't believe this happened." Blake didn't show much emotions, she did make a lot of sarcastic remarks though, but you could tell she was worried. She was trying not to break down and cry in front of you.

"I'll be fine in a few days." You reassured her, taking her hand.

"I can't lose you." She whimpered very quietly.

"You won't, I'll be fine." You squeezed her hand and she looked up at you and you kissed her.

"Relax, I'll be fine."

"I hope so." Blake smiled at you and kissed your cheek.

Yang
Yang was shocked and extremely angry at what had happened, she had taken the time to hunt down the guys who had hurt you and then she visited you in the hospital.

She told you not to worry about the guys and that she had taken care of it, you didn't ask many questions since Yang spent her time in the hospital filling you in with everything that was going on. You appreciated her keeping you company and continued to thank her because of that.

Pyrrha
"Thank god your okay!" Pyrrha ran over to you, hugging you and kissing you.

"Of course I'm okay." You smiled at her.

"I just got so worried and–next time you better bring someone along with you instead of traveling out alone!" Pyrrha scolded you before turning into a sobbing mess when she got a good look of all of the damage. She had only seen your beaten up face before.

"Thank you for saving me, Pumpkin, I won't do that again. I didn't mean to worry you." You kissed her on the cheek and she smiled. She stayed with you until you got better, helping you study and do your homework and getting you stronger.

Nora
You heard someone running through the halls and turned your head to face your door, you saw Nora who was out of breath and had been crying. When she regained her breath, she rushed over to you and jumped onto you, hugging you and wrapping her legs around you.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!" She kept repeating between kisses.

"I love you too."

Emerald
Emerald's very calm and collected but you could see her trying not to cry, you held her hand and made room for her on your bed; you two cuddled as she told you how mad Cinder was for her blowing off work to come visit you.