How They Confess

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Yang
-Blake
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny
-Winter
-Glynda
-Salem
-Ilia

Ruby
I heard a knock at my door and got up to answer it. There was no one there, but there was a box left at the door. I opened it up and it was a box full of cookies with icing on them.

"Date me?" I read out the words written in icing.

Suddenly, Ruby popped out from the hall, her face was entirely red as she repeated the words, "Date me?"

Weiss 
"Hey, um, can I talk to you?" Weiss asked.

"Yeah, of course." 

Weiss nervously mumbled, "Alone." 

I agreed, following her to the roof of the school as she took out a card, handing it to me. I tried opening it but she quickly stopped me, "Open it when I'm gone." She said and then waved goodbye and quickly hurried down the stairs.

I opened the card, it was a detailed paragraph about Weiss's feelings for me. "WEISSSSS! OF COURSE I'LL GO OUT WITH YOU!" I yelled as I rushed down the staircase to meet with her as her pale face became bright red.

Yang
"I-I want you to braid my hair." Yang stuttered, barely audible.

"WHAT?!" Ruby, Weiss, and Blake yelled, all shocked. 

"What?! Your hair?!" I asked, completely shocked that Yang would let me touch it. I started to braid her hair and she winced whenever I did. "Do...you want me to stop?"

"N-No, keep g-going, I trust you." She smiled and turned around to face me. 

"I didn't think you let anyone touch your hair." 

"I don't, but I trust you a lot, (Y/n). Weiss said that I should do a big gesture to show that and there's nothing bigger than letting you touch my hair! I trust you so much that I would like to ask you out. I wanna go out with you." The nervous look on Yang's face quickly disappeared turning into a cocky smirk. 

I quickly hugged Yang, "Yes! I'd love to go out with you!" 

Blake
"Blake, it's just a dog! Come on!" I pleaded her to get down from the top bunk, but she shook her head.

"It's a monster, that's what it is!"

"Blake! We fight grim for Beacon's sake!" I kept trying to get her down until she finally dropped down, into my arms as I laughed. She simply just rolled her eyes as she blushed.

"You're really strong, (Y/n)." I smiled at Blake as I put her down. 

"I'll always protect you from...cute, small...dogs." 

"My hero." She joked, "I'm glad I can trust you though, I feel safe with you." Blake blushed, "I was planning to do this later with flowers and books and other things, but...Do you want to go out with me?" Blake asked, blushing.

"Yes!" I said, hugging her. 

Pyrrha
It was another one of my tutoring sessions from Pyrrha, she told me to read one of the books closely and to take notes. I really don't want to, but I wanna become a better huntress and I liked spending time with her, even if it was silent as we both read. 

Weird...Some letters were circled in sharpie.
"D"
"A"
"T"
"E"
"M"
"E"

"What does that spell out?" I turned my head to her and she just sighed, blushing.

"Date me." She said and I started blushing and stammering but I ended up just hugging her tightly.

Nora
"Nora, why are there so many leftovers?" I asked, turning to her as she played with them, cutting them up.