She Proposes

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny

Ruby
"Ruby, are you ready for our date tonight?" I asked, knocking on her dorm room door, "Ruby?" I called out again before opening her door. The only source of light were the candles layer out. Roses surrounded the entire room as Ruby stood in the middle of it all, a bouquet of flowers in her hand as she grabbed mine.

"(Y/n), I-I can't imagine my life without you. You're the reason I get up in the morning, you're the reason I have the courage to fight, you're my everything. And from the moment I met you, I knew you were the one, I love you so much. What I'm trying to say is...will you marry me?" Ruby asked, getting down on one knee and opening a small red box to reveal a beautiful ring.

"YES, YES, YES! I love you too, Ruby!" Ruby slid the ring onto my finger and I tackled her to the floor, continuously kissing her.

Weiss
I walked outside my dorm and saw the entire hallway was covered in ice, making a kinds of snowflake shapes along the side.

"What is all this?" I mumbled to myself.

"It may be my fault." Weiss said, laughing as she pulled me into a kiss.

"How'd it happen?"

"Well, I did it on purpose, and for a good reason." Weiss said, kneeling down and taking my hand in hers, "I guess what I'm trying to say is...You have, in a way, melted my ice heart, as Yang would put it. And I couldn't be more grateful because I'm so in love with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I guess you could also be my ice queen." Weiss laughed before continuing, "It would be an honor to have you as my wife...will you marry me?" Weiss asked, taking out her small blue box and opened it to reveal a gorgeous diamond ring.

"OF COURSE!" Weiss put the ring on my finger and I pulled her in for a kiss.

Blake
"Blake, this book you gave me is horrible, there's a letter on every page." I complained, cuddling into Blake's side as I flipped through the pages to show her.

"Would you mind reading it to me?" Blake asked in a quiet whisper as she held you closer.

"M-A-R-R-Y M-E — wait, what? That's it." I said, confused as Blake stood up, taking my hand.

"Well, maybe we could continue that story...together?" Blake asked.

"W-What?" I asked confused.

"Will you marry me?" Blake asked as I stood up.

"That was so corny but yes, I couldn't imagine my life without you." I smiled and pulled Blake into a kiss as she put the ring on my finger.

Yang
"Um, excuse me! ATTENTION!" Yang called out to the cafeteria as she banged her plastic spoon against her water bottle and stood up on the table. I laughed at her attempt at toasting. "I would like to ask this beautiful girl over here," Yang announced, kneeling down on the table and grabbed my hand, "I'm so lucky to be able to call this girl mine and there's nothing more I want to do right now then make it even more official. Will you marry me, (Y/n)?" Yang asked as I gasped, cupping my hands over my mouth as I nodded. She grabbed my hand and placed the ring on my finger before cupping my face with her hands and pulling me in for a kiss.

The entire cafeteria clapped as Yang climbed down from the table and sat down next to me, grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"I'm so lucky." Yang whispered in my ear, the smile never leaving her face.

"Not as lucky as me." I said, pecking her lips.

Pyrrha
I saw Pyrrha keep reaching into her pocket nervously, I was confused as hell to say the least.