They Realize They Have Feelings For You

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny
-Winter
-Glynda
-Salem
-Ilia

>Neon Katt's and the one's after that<
>are the better written ones<

Ruby
"Wait, this is your scythe?! How come you never told me that, Ruby? This is the coolest thing I've ever seen!" I admired the weapon in front of me as Ruby blushed, smiling.

"Y-Yeah, I made it."

"You made it?! That's even cooler!"

"Really? Thanks! I bet you have a cool weapon too."

"It's nothing compared to yours though! Could you teach me how to upgrade my weapon later?" I asked and Ruby nodded, a proud smile on her face, "Thank you so much! I'll see you later!" I waved goodbye and rushed out of team RWBY's dorm.

Ruby fell back on Weiss's bed, sighing, "I think I have a crush on (Y/n)."

"You're so dumb." Weiss said, laughing, "You clearly have a crush on her."

"Or you both just have a crush on Crescent Rose." Yang added as Weiss nodded in agreement.

"I love Crescent Rose." Yang and Weiss both facepalmed at Ruby's comment.

Weiss
Weiss looked out her dorm window, seeing a girl stumbling into the Beacon building, the girl could barely hold all of her luggage in her hands as she kept trying not to fall. Weiss found herself smiling as she looked at the girl who had stuff piled in her arms so high she couldn't even see the entrance, and ended up walking into a wall.

"Why are you laughing?" Yang asked, looking out the window to try and find what Weiss could possibly find so funny.

"Nothing, let's just go get something to eat." Yang nodded, Weiss and her walking out of their dorm room to see the same girl standing there, attempting to open the dorm room door next to team RWBY's, "Need help?" Weiss asked and the girl desperately nodded. Weiss helped the girl open the door and get into the room.

"Thank you so much."

"No problem but don't expect any help next time." Weiss waved the girl goodbye and headed off to the cafeteria with Yang again.

"She was kinda cute." Yang whispered.

"Too bad she has a boyfriend."

"She has a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, yeah. So, don't try to go after her." Yang grinned, an all knowing smile on her face as she glanced at Weiss as the pale girl's face flushed red.

Blake
"Don't you think you deserve to be treated better?" I asked, referring to Adam and Blake's relationship.

"I don't like what you're implying."

"I'm just saying...Don't you want to feel loved? You deserve better, Blake."

"I don't agree wi—"

"I know you don't but I'm right. Take a chance, don't rely on him so much...I just want you to be happy, Blake."

"Thank you, (Y/n), but I am happy."

"I know you aren't. Let me make you happy, let me be the one to give you what you deserve. Give me one chance." Blake glanced over at her best friend, shocked.

"You want to...?"

"Blake, I care about you and...if you don't want to give me a chance then...I hope you're happy with Adam and if you truly are then....I support the both of you." Blake smiled, grabbing my hand as she leaned her head against my shoulder.