You Play Sims Together

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny

Ruby
"We can have a family together and I can be a cop and you can watch over our little boy!" Ruby gushed as she played, she sat in my lap with the controller in her hands.

"Awe, babe, you're the best cop ever!" I smiled, kissing Ruby as her Sim was sent off to work.

"LOOK! YOU'RE PREGNANT! I WAS RIGHT WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BOY!" Ruby highfived me and I grinned, she's so cute.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" The rest of team RWBY yelled as they barged into the dorm room.

"(Y/N)'S PREGNANT!" Ruby grinned, pecking my lips as she smiled at her team members.

She takes this game wayyyy too seriously.

"HOW?! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" The three other girls yelled out.

"It's just a game." I explained.

"It is not just a game!" Ruby argued.

Weiss
"I don't understand, why won't you love me?" Weiss frowned, angrily putting her controller down and turning around in my lap to give me a quick kiss.

"Babe, I don't know, you're so perfect and my Sim is clearly a dumbass. If it helps, I love you in real life."

"I know but I just...LOVE ME!" Weiss yelled at the screen of the tv causing me to laugh and kiss her cheek.

"I'm sure that it'll happen in a little while." I reassured her.

"WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH RUBY?!" Weiss screamed before getting up and leaving the room making me run after her.

"BABE, IT'S JUST A GAME!" I yelled as I ran after her.

Blake
"I just don't understand them...What language is this?" Blake asked me, trying to understand them.

"Does that really matter?" I asked and Blake shrugged

"Why can't I be a Faunus in this?" Blake pouted and I immediately kissed her cheek instead.

"I don't know but it's so sad because I love your cute kitty ears." I said, scratching her ears causing her to smile.

"At least I'm able to marry you in this game." Blake whispered in my ear causing me to grin and kiss her.

Yang
"TIME TO WOO-HOO!" Yang yelled out loud once she found out that was an option.

"Oh my god, Yang, why?"

"Why are you upset? You get to be with me and my bangin' body." Yang joked causing me to laugh.

"I love you, Yang."

"I love you too–GET SOME, SIM YANG!" Yang yelled at the screen causing me to laugh again.

"You're cute." I mumbled and Yang smiled.

Pyrrha
"I don't even understand the controllers, (Y/n)!" Pyrrha murmured in anger.

"Babe, just watch me. If you want, you can just tell me what to do and I'll do it."

"I want my sim to kiss yours." Pyrrha mumbled, blushing as she cuddled into my side.

"Um...it won't work. My sim just rejected yours." I awkwardly explained causing Pyrrha to sit upright and grab the controller from my hand.

"Hmph, I'm not gonna let that happen!" Pyrrha sat there for literal hours building on our sims relationship.

"Pyrrha, go to sleep!" I complained, throwing a pillow at her.

"Wait, wait! Get up! Look! I'm proposing!" I smiled and sat up to watch my sim accept the ring.

Nora
"WE CAN MAKE OUR SIMS BLUE?!" Nora yelled out of excitement causing me to laugh.

"Yeah, we can also make them red and green."

"WOAH! I'M RED!" Nora kept a grin on her face as she played.

"And I'm blue?"

"Since you're blue and I'm red, will our kid just be a combination of both colors or...?"

"I don't know, test it out." I said, shrugging.

"Really? You wanna have kids?" Nora asked, a loving look in her eyes as she turned to look at me.

"Babe, it's just a game and of course, I love you." I smiled, cupping Nora's face and leaning in to kiss her.

Emerald
"I CAN USE MY KARMA POWERS TO BURN DOWN OUR NEIGHBORS HOUSE!" Emerald yelled as she aggressively pushed every button on the controller.

"Emerald, I wouldn't do that!"

"Why not?" She turned to look at me, her eyebrows furrowing together.

"Just look at the screen." I said, facepalming.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO BURN DOWN OUR HOUSE! OH MY GOD! YOU'RE IN THE HOUSE!" Emerald yelled as she tried getting me out of the house but my sim had died, "NOOOOO!" Emerald screamed out, tearing up.

"I'm so sorry I made you play this." I said as I hugged Emerald.

"WHY, (Y/N), WHY?!"

Cinder
"I think we should get four dogs to scare off intruders." Cinder recommended and I just nodded.

"How about something intimidating like a pitbull?" I asked and Cinder nodded.

"LOOK AT THE LITTLE PUPPIES!" Cinder gushed, smiling at the screen as she made our sims adopt four little puppies.

"How will those scare off intruders?"

"They won't but the intruders will be distracted because of how cute they are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are!" Cinder said in a very small squeaky voice causing me to laugh as she bought each puppy about ten toys.

Raven
"I don't understand how to play." Raven said, handing the controller back to me.

"Let me show you." I clicked on the character design and made a sim that looked just like me and Raven nodded.

"I think I've got it now." Raven grabbed the controller and made a sim that looked just like her, "What's next?"

"If you go on, you can edit the relationship between our sims."

"Housemate, daughter, sister, and spouse." Raven read the options aloud before casually picking spouse causing my face to heat up.

Neon Katt
"KATT, YOU NEED TO STOP!" I yelled as I attempted to grab the controller from her.

"NO! WE NEED MORE CATS!" Katt yelled as she kept adding cats into our family.

"NOOOO!" I yelled once more but Katt continued on, much to my dismay.

Velvet
I had the controller in my hand as Velvet sat on my lap, my hands along with the controller with them rested on Velvet's lap.

"I have the option to make out with you in game!" I yelled.

"W-Wait wha—" Velvet stopped mid-sentence as she watched our sims start to make out. She covered her blushing face and repeatedly hit my arm as I laughed.

Coco
"So this is where you can design your sim—"

"Gimme!" Coco yelled, grabbing the controller from my hands. She spent hours on designing her sim, "Is this it?"

"No—"

"YOU CAN FUCK IN THIS GAME?!" I facepalmed.

Neo
As we were playing the game, we passed a school full of kids and I burst out laughing, the reason being...

'Why're they all the same size as me?' Neo signed to me and I kept laughing as she glared at me, hitting my arm repeatedly.

Penny
"PENNY, STOP!" I yelled as Penny just laughed.

"Stop what?" Penny playfully asked, already knowing what I was referring to.

"STOP HACKING THE GODDAMN GAME!" I yelled at Penny and she continued to laugh.

"NEVER!"