Watching A Scary Movie

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny
-Winter
-Glynda
-Salem
-Ilia

Ruby
She sat on your lap, eating popcorn and whenever a scary part came on she would nuzzle her head into your neck so she wouldn't see the part.

Weiss
Weiss would cover her eyes and you would try to comfort her but she would tell you she was fine before screaming and hiding her face again. She ended up letting you wrap and arm around her.

Blake
Blake chuckled when you whimpered or let out a gasp or scream and you would glare at her every time she laughed and she just kissed your nose.

Yang
Yang would laugh at all the scary parts and make you sit on her lap so she could hold you if you got scared. She would make sure you would get scared so you'd curl up against her, even though it was evil; she didn't regret it.

Pyrrha
Pyrrha didn't understand most of the movie, asking things like 'What's scary about a doll?' Or things like that, you just ended up screaming and she tried not to laugh. She would kiss you to calm you down and you melted in her arms.

Nora
Nora loved horror movies, constantly excusing herself out of the room so she could scare you when she came back in, you would throw a pillow at her every time and she would laugh; tackling you as she giggled.

Emerald
Emerald enjoyed horror movies so she didn't understand when you got scared and constantly would just say things like, 'I was more scared when I saw Mercury in the shower.' She would start laughing and you would hide your face in her chest.

Cinder
"I don't get it, what's scary about a—" Cinder ended up screaming and you two held each other, frequently pausing to calm down from all the jump-scares that even terrified Cinder.

Raven
"I actually quite enjoy horror movies, I love the sudden rush I get from them—"

"AHHH!" I screamed, clutching onto Raven's arm causing her to laugh and pull me closer to her.

"Calm down, I've got you."

Neon Katt
"I hate horror movies, they aren't cool or funny at all." Neon Katt complained as she suggested we listen to something more upbeat and happy.

"C'mon, let's just watch!" I suggested. Honestly, I expected to be more scared but I wasn't. Instead, Katt was clinging onto me as she whimpered. To make her feel better, I pet her cat ears.

Velvet
Velvet kept screaming as she held onto me, I quickly pulled her onto my lap and held her.

"Baby, it's gonna be okay." I said, kissing her as I held her, trying to make her feel better.

Coco
Coco simply laughed at every jump-scare, questioning the reality of the situation as I clung onto her.

"Wanna do something else? This is boring."

"Like what?" I asked, hiding under the blanket that Coco and I shared.

"Make out." Coco said, smirking.

Neo
Neo smiled the entire time while watching and laughing at most of the parts causing you to sit her on your lap and use her to hide from the screen. She turned around in your lap and kissed you causing you to smile.

Penny
Penny wasn't interested in the movie that much, it didn't scare her, it just bored her. On the other hand, I was shaking with fear.

"I don't understand why these movies are made, I don't find them very enjoyable. Some people Penny said as I cuddled into her side.

"Just...shut up and hold me!" I begged and Penny giggled, pulling me closer into her embrace.

Winter
"This is so unrealistic." Winter complained, rolling her eyes.

"Winter, it's a movie." I argued as I cuddled into Winter's side. Nothing seemed to scare her, so she just comforted me as she made fun of the movie.

Glynda
Glynda was appalled by the violence she saw and would yell at me to turn the tv off which just made me laugh, which made her angrier.

Salem
Salem laughed at what she called a "pathetic excuse for horror" and would tell me that she could create something far scarier.

Ilia
Every time a jumpscare happened, Ilia would end up blending into the couch out of instinct. After she realized what she did, she would get embarrassed and look away.