She's Pregnant

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder

A/N - All the girls are older in this.

I'm gonna make another part where you're pregnant!

Ruby
"You got my little sister pregnant?" Yang yelled, grabbing me by the collar of my shirt.

"Yang, put her down! We're married/dating after all!" Ruby said, pouting as Yang dropped me onto the floor.

"Ow!" I whined and held my head, "Yang, I know she's your little sister but we've been wanting to have kids for a while now. I promise I'll love them as much as I love Ruby." I stood up and pecked Ruby on the lips before kissing her stomach.

"Fine...I just...I wanna be cool aunt Yang, okay? Not Blake or Weiss!" Ruby and I agreed and grinned that Yang warmed up to the idea.

"Is there anything I can get you, baby? Lay down and I-I'll get you some cookies!" I helped Ruby lay down as I ran into the kitchen with Yang following me.

"You can't, it's bad for the baby!" Yang yelled, following me.

"But Ruby wants cookies!"

"Too bad!" Yang scolded me and I poured, going back to bed to cuddle with Ruby.

Weiss
"What if I'm not a good mom?" Weiss asked, tears flooding her vision.

"Weiss, you'll be the best mom ever, okay? I'll be here to help you every step of the way." I reassured Weiss who nodded.

"Thank you, baby." Weiss hugged me tightly and softly cried into my shoulder.

"Princess, stop crying, please. You know I hate that." I said, pulling away from Weiss to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"I know, I j-just can't help it...how d-did I get so l-l-lucky?" Weiss stuttered out, pulling me in for a passionate kiss which I reciprocated.

"I ask myself that question everyday. Weiss, you are too good for me. You are so perfect...I love you so much." I pecked Weiss's lips before bringing her in for another tight hug, "I'll do whatever it take to make you happy."

Blake
"Our kids are going to have the cutest little kitty ears!" I gushed and Blake just smiled, a hand on her stomach as we laid down together on her bed.

"You really like my ears."

"Of course I do! They're adorable." I grinned, petting her ears causing her to purr, "Just like our kid is going to be!" I kissed Blake's stomach and cuddled her closer.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too...Thank you so much."

"For what?"

"Giving me something else in this world that I can love just as much as I love you." Blake grabbed my hand, squeezing it slightly as she smiled.

Yang
"I'm pregnant?" Yang was shocked but I was beyond happy.

"WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS!" I cheered and hugged Yang.

"But we won't be able to have sex." Yang whined.

"It'll just all be about you for nine months." Yang smiled and held my hand, "If it makes you feel better, your boobs might get bigger." I joked causing Yang to laugh.

"That all sounds good plus I'll finally have my dream come true."

"What dream?" I asked, confused.

"My dream of spending the rest of my life with you and having a family together."

"We have similar ideas for our futures." I smiled, pecking Yang on the lips.

Pyrrha
"(Y/n), I'm pregnant!" Pyrrha yelled and I ran up, lifting her up to hug her.

"That's great news, baby!" I said, peppering her face with kisses, "We're gonna be parents!" I wiped the tears from my eyes as I held Pyrrha close to me.

"I can't wait...I love you so much, (Y/n), and I want nothing more than to start a family with you." Pyrrha grabbed my hands in her own and brought me in for a kiss.

"Me too. I love you more than words can describe and I'm gonna be here every step of the way. I'm gonna make these kids feel so loved." I smiled at the thought of Pyrrha and I with a kid, giving it as much love as possible.

Nora
"Guess who?" I heard Nora's bubbly voice say as she covered my eyes causing team JNPR and team RWBY to laugh as we ate lunch together.

"Is it my beautiful, perfect girlfriend/wife?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yup, and she has news! Can you guess what?"

"Did Thor steal your thunder again?" I asked, somewhat jokingly.

A/N - Didn't even mean for that clever thunder joke but it happened and I'm happy

"Nope, it's happy news! I'm pregnant!" She uncovered my eyes and I could see the shocked and happy faces of team RWBY and JNPR.

"You are?! That's amazing!" I smiled, getting up and hugging her tightly before pulling away, "Is this a prank? Please don't tell me it's a prank..." I squinted at her, trying to figure it out.

"Nope! It's true, baby!" Nora grinned and I hugged her tighter as I cried.

"I'm so happy, we're gonna have little Nora!" I smiled, lifting her up as I swung her around slightly.

"A little Nora, now that's terrifying." Yang joked causing everyone to laugh.

Emerald
"(Y/n), you won't believe it!" Emerald yelled, wrapping her arms around me from behind.

"You're pregnant?" I joked, turning around to face Emerald, pecking her lips as I laughed.

"Um, yeah...I am." My eyes widened as I hugged her even tighter.

"My baby's pregnant!" I grinned, peppering her face with kisses, "This is the best news I've ever received!"

"Really? I thought you would be mad or upset or just unhappy..."

"Are you kidding me?! This is the best thing ever! You've given me something else in this world to love." Emerald grinned and pulled me into a kiss.

Cinder
"NO WAY!" I heard Cinder yell as she stormed out of the bathroom.

"Is something wrong, babe?"

"I'm pregnant!" Cinder cried out and hugged me tightly.

"Why are you sad, babe? This is the best news ever!" Cinder cried into my shoulder even more, "Baby, we're gonna be parents and we're gonna have a family." I reassured Cinder causing her to smile and kiss me.

Once we both needed air, we pulled away, our foreheads resting against each other, "I can't wait." Cinder and I said at the same time, happily sighing.