PART TWO: Polyamorous Relationship

-Ruby & Blake
-Ruby & Yang
-Ruby & Pyrrha
-Ruby & Cinder
-Weiss & Blake
-Weiss & Yang
-Weiss & Coco
-Weiss & Ilia
-Pyrrha & Yang
-Pyrrha & Cinder
-Nora & Ruby
-Nora & Yang
-Nora & Neon Katt
-Raven & Cinder
-Neo & Ruby
-Neo & Emerald
-Winter & Yang
-Winter & Penny
-Salem & Glynda

IMPORTANT: for characters that are related, the scenario will not be a throuple one but simply a poly relationship where you are dating each of them separately (for obvious reasons).

also, for Ruby (since she's 17) if she's paired with an older character (who did not attend Beacon while she did), she will not be dating that older character in this scenario, instead she will be sharing you with the other character.

Ruby & Blake
"Are you guys ready to go out?" Ruby excitedly asked.

"I'd prefer to stay in, if I'm being honest." Blake replied.

"Not an outdoor cat, Belladonna?" I joked causing Ruby to laugh and Blake glared at me.

"No, not an outdoor cat." She repeated.

"What if...what if we...go to the library..?" Ruby sadly asked, desperately hoping Blake would say no.

Her ears twitched and she smiled, "Really, the library?"

"Ruby! Why would you suggest that?" I groaned.

"I just don't want to be in this dorm anymore!"

"I'll spare you two the boredom, we can do what you want today." Blake said, smiling at the two of us.

"Yes!" Ruby and I highfived.

"We can go for a walk around town; get some food and go to the carnival." Ruby suggested.

"Sounds great." Blake said.

"That means we can all go on the ferris wheel together!" Ruby excitedly said, grinning, "And I can win you guys stuffed animals!"

"I actually don't hate carnivals, I'm pretty good with heights."

"Cat." I mumbled under my breath, receiving a playful punch in my shoulder from Blake.

"(Y/n), you like carnivals, right? I wouldn't want you to not like our date..." Ruby asked, a sad look on her face as she waited for my answer.

"I love carnivals, Ruby."

"Yes!" Ruby cheered, "Let's go!"

Ruby & Yang
"This is an odd dynamic." Weiss pointed out as I dropped Ruby off at their dorm after our date.

"Hush, Weiss. Ready to go, Yang?"

"It's not my fault that I'm hard to resist." Yang half joked in response to Weiss's comment, "Everyone and their girlfriends want me."

"Again, you didn't steal my girlfriend." Ruby corrected Yang as she pouted.

"I kind of did." Yang teased as she hopped off of her bunk and grabbed my hand, "Date time!"

"Bye, hun!" Ruby waved goodbye to me, "Bye, Yang."

Ruby & Pyrrha
"You're so lucky." Weiss whispered to me, "You're dating two of the best huntresses ever. Don't tell Ruby I complimented her."

I lightly laughed, "I am lucky except for the fact that Ruby won't let Pyrrha do anything else but train her." I half joked.

"I can't believe I'm jealous of Ruby." Weiss laughed to herself, "Never would've guessed it."