She Hits You

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder

Ruby is the only one who does it on accident only because she's such a precious baby.

Weiss is too.

Also one of my favorite whiterose accounts responded to two of my comments and I'm so happy rn

I accidentally messed up the way Nora and Emerald comfort you. It was supposed to be the other way around but that's chill.

Ruby"Wanna watch me train?" Ruby excitedly asked and I smiled at her

Ruby
"Wanna watch me train?" Ruby excitedly asked and I smiled at her.

"Of course, babe!" Ruby led me to her training area, I guess I stood a little too close because she accidentally struck me with her weapon. It didn't hurt that much, the weapon made a small cut on my arm and there wasn't much to do but clean it up and wrap it with some bandages.

"Baby, I'm so sorry!" Ruby cried out, running over to examine the cut.

"It's alright, Ruby." I tried reassuring her.

"I didn't mean to! I swear! Baby, I didn't mean it! I-I want to protect you with my life! I never meant to hit you!" Ruby teared up and hugged me.

"Ruby, it's okay, it was just a mistake." I reassured her and she smiled and brought me back to the dorm and I laid down on her bed.

"I know what'll make it all better!" Ruby grinned at her own thought.

"What?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"KISSES!" Ruby yelled out, jumping onto me and straddling me as she showered me with kisses causing me to giggle.

Weiss
"Weiss, can't you take a break?" I asked, annoyed. Weiss always spends hours studying even though she knows practically everything.

"No! Alright?! I can't!" Weiss scolded me and returned to her work.

"Please, I really wanna talk to you!" I whined.

"Can't you sit still for five minutes?" Weiss's harsh tone made me shiver.

"Weiss, please!" I begged once more.

"Listen, I need to study! Knock it off and leave me alone!" I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek as I held it. It felt hot from the slap as I backed away, "No, baby, I didn't mean it...I'm so sorry..." I ran back into my dorm with Weiss chasing me, I quickly locked the door and I felt Weiss violently slam against it.

"Go away!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face.

"No! I'm so sorry, babe! I love you with all my heart and I didn't mean to...I was just stressed!" Weiss yelled from the other side of the door.

"Can you just leave me alone, please?" I croaked out.

"Okay, I love you, babe. I'll be back in the morning to give you some food, okay? I'm so sorry...I love you!" I heard Weiss yelled out as her slow footsteps walked away.