Yang Xiao Long (yes, this is a chapter)

I thought of this and wanted to write it, it's simply a cute little Yang one-shot. I actually have one for Weiss too (different scenario though)!

Yang held the scroll up to her face before speaking, "Today, I'm going to show you how to get a girlfriend with three simple steps!" Yang looked past her scroll to see Blake rolling her eyes, "And how to prove Blake Belladonna wrong!" Yang childishly stuck her tongue out causing a girl walking past them to laugh, "You!" Yang called out, pointing to the girl who immediately stopped and turned to look at Yang.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Step 1, attract them," Yang whispered to her scroll before turning her attention back to the girl, "I'm Yang!"

"I'm (Y/n)."

"Step 2, find shared interests." Yang whispered to her scroll once again before speaking to the girl, "The weather outside sure is nice!"

"It really is." The girl responded.

Blake facepalmed as Weiss said, "That's not a shared interest, dummy!"

Yang quickly shushed the faunus before teaching whoever she was recording this for the third step, "Step 3, ask her out!" Yang pointed her scroll towards the girl, "Would you like to go out with me?" Yang smirked, hopefully this actually worked because that girl was gorgeous.

The girl quietly laughed, her cheeks tinted pink as she responded to Yang's question, "Sure." Yang's eyes widened as she began to cheer.

"I would like to thank my dad, my sister, and my dog Zwei! Screw the haters!" Yang pointed her scroll to Blake and Weiss as she said that.

"HOW DID THAT WORK?!" Blake and Weiss yelled as (Y/n) proceeded to write her number on a piece of paper and hand it to Yang.