You're Pregnant

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder

A/N - All girls are older in this

Ruby
"Ruby, I don't know if you're ready for what I'm about to tell you but..." I whispered to Ruby but team RWBY heard and crowded around us.

"What is it? Whatever it is, we can get through it together." Ruby said, caressing my cheek and I melted into her touch.

"I'm pregnant." I murmured and Ruby's eyes went wide and she cupped my face with her hands and pulled me in for a long, gentle kiss.

"That's the best news I've ever gotten...hun, this just means we get to start our family." Ruby smiled, hugging me.

"Thank you for being so understanding."

"I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT!" Yang jumped up and down as she cheered.

Weiss
"Princess, are you sick?" Weiss asked since I had to keep getting up in the morning to throw up.

"Um, no...I mean I do feel sick but that's not it." I rubbed the back of my neck as Weiss pulled me back into bed with her, cuddling me.

"What is it? I just want my baby to feel better." Weiss kissed my cheek as I prepared to tell her.

"Well...I-I'm pregnant..." Weiss's eyes went wide as I got up to leave, "I knew I shouldn't have told you..."

"No, princess! This is the best news I've ever gotten!" Weiss grinned, standing up to hug me, "I've always wanted this."

Blake
"Do you ever want to have kids, Blake?" I asked as Blake cuddled into my side, humming softly.

"Only if I were to have kids with you." Blake said, smiling and nuzzling her face into the crook of my neck.

"Then, I guess there's no point in holding this off any longer...Kitten, I'm pregnant." All I heard was a muffled response until Blake pulled away from me.

"Are you serious?" Blake asked, shocked.

"Mhmm..." I hummed our, nodding my head and Blake went back to her former position, cuddling me.

"I love you and I'm so happy, baby."

"I love you too, Blakey."

Yang
"Yang, I need to talk to you." I said tearing up as I leaned against her, "Can we go out into the hall?" I asked.

"Is everything alright? Why are you crying?" Yang asked, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Team RWBY asked and I just shook my head, grabbing Yang's hand and leading her out of the lunchroom.

"What's up, babygirl?" Yang asked, protectively wrapping her arms around me in a tight hug.

"I-I'm p-pregnant." Yang's eyes went wide as she smashed her lips onto mine into a passionate kiss.

"This is the best thing I've ever heard!" Yang cheered, letting go of me and running back into the lunchroom as I followed behind. She jumped onto the table where team RWBY and team JNPR sat.

"Yang, get down!" I called out for her but she ignored me.

"I'M GONNA HAVE A KID!" She yelled throughout the lunchroom as she cheered while standing on the table.

"OH MY GOD, (Y/N), YOU'RE PREGNANT!" Ruby grinned, as both teams got up to hug me.

Pyrrha
"Do you ever think that we'll have a family together in the future?" I asked, cuddling into Pyrrha's side.

"Of course, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and who knows, if we have a son or daughter, I want to spend the rest of my life with my family, which includes you." Pyrrha said, turning to kiss me but I stopped her.

"Pyrrha, we're having a girl." I whispered and Pyrrha grinned, pulling me against her and kissed me.

"We're really having a girl?!" Pyrrha asked and I grinned, nodding as Pyrrha started to cry.

"Why are you crying, pumpkin?" I asked and Pyrrha shrugged, kissing me again and I could feel her smile against my lips.

"Tears of joy." Pyrrha mumbled against my lips.

Nora
"Baby, here are some pancakes...when you're eating I'll tell you some news I have." Nora nodded, hugging me from behind and turning her hand to place a kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you~!" She sang out and sat down, immediately she shoved pancakes into her mouth.

"Be careful not to choke." I reminded her, "Listen, Nora, I know pancakes make you happy and I needed to distract you while I tell you that I'm pregnant." Nora started to choke on her pancakes and I ran over to her side and started to furiously pat her back as she drank from her cup of milk.

"You're pregnant? No jokes." Nora asked and I nodded as she stood up, her arms open and I stepped into her embrace, "Oh my god, you're pregnant!" Nora yelled as she cried, hugging me even tighter, "This is the happiest day of my life, this and the day that I met you, of course!"

Emerald
"You better tell her." Cinder growled, she had found my pregnancy test which I wasn't too happy about and now I'm being forced to tell.

"Tell who what?" Emerald asked and I looked at Cinder who had a stern look on her face. My eyes met Emerald's worried ones and tears flooded my vision as Emerald hugged me, wiping the tears from my eyes, "Cinder, what's going on?"

"Your girl cheated." Cinder spat out and Emerald pulled away to look at me.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm pregnant!" Emerald grinned.

"Cinder, she didn't cheat! We've been trying for so long!" Emerald hugged me close and Cinder facepalmed.

"Oh."

Cinder
"Baby, *kiss*, what's, *kiss*, wrong?" Cinder asked, kissing me in between every word as we walked hand in hand together.

"Nothing, I wanted to tell you something." Cinder and I stopped walking, "I'm pregnant." Cinder smiled and hugged me, bending down slightly to kiss my stomach as tears filled her eyes.

"Are you serious?"

"100%"

"(Y/n), I promise that I'll protect you and this child till I die. I'll love it with all my heart the same way I love you." Cinder kissed my stomach once more before pulling me in closer to her and placing a quick kiss on my lips.