Chapter Forty Nine

Warnings: Angst! Mentions of trials, crime, arrests. Multiple POVs + multiple time skips

Criminal Minds x Celebrity Crush crossover

•••

**THIRD PERSON POV**

"Target is on foot heading towards Medford Station."

The OPD (Oregon Police Department) officer, spoke into his radio. Him, along with two of his men were chasing a criminal on the run.

Along with criminal detectives - Agent Reid, Agent Rossi, Agent Morgan and Agent Prentiss were following the current unsub. Who has been selling drugs, committing murders, and threatening his family with harm.

He's been on their radar ever since the sister of the unsub stepped forward with one of the unsub's workers.

Nicole Y/l/n and Jensen Baker were in need of desperate help. They were trying to flee from their 'manipulative boss'

"Subject is running past 32nd street, proceed with caution, he is armed."

Agent Reid spoke into his radio, to alert his colleagues

"I see him. But I'm still too far." Agent Morgan slowly walks towards the subject.

"I'm close but if I walk out now he'll see me and proceed to run. He looks like a runner." Agent Rossi approached the subject as well.

Morgan and Rossi were on opposite sides of the subject, if they kept walking towards each other they could be able to cage him in and grab him. But it's a long shot.

"Definitely a runner." Agent Prentiss finally chimes into the conversation.

"I got him." Agent Jareau exclaims and runs towards the armed subject from behind. Kicking the subject's firearm from his hands and pinning him down to the ground.

Reid, Morgan, Rossi and Prentiss quickly run to JJ to help her. But she's got it.

"Jonathan Brian Y/l/n, you are under arrest for the distribution of cocaine and heroin. And multiple charges of kidnapping. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed to you.."

Rossi begins to read JB his rights.

"Who sold me out?" He scoffs, speaking over Rossi who was still reading his rights, "my bitch of a sister? Or my right hand man?"

None of the agents answered. JB was put into an SUV and taken to Oregan's police department where he will wait to be transferred to the county prison.

JJ, Agent Jareau and Emily, Agent Prentiss entered the room where Nicole the sister of JB was shaking and moving her leg up and down while biting any nails she had left.