chapter 3

I am very upset with the response the story is getting... Comments and votes are very less if you all didn't like the plot plzz tell me i'll stop this story....😰😰

Shehnaaz also followed him....
While he angrily moved towards them....
Shehnaaz followed him...

As he goes near the boys...
He grab one boy by his neck and starts beating....
The other three boys also comes their and starts hitting sidharth...
But infront of him they were nothing...
He was looking like a beast beating the shit out of them....
He is not looking normal.....
Shehnaaz is scared...
Firsr time she is watching something like this...
Her heart is beating more faster...
When her eyes land on the girl whom the boys were trying to to molest...
She is shivering...
Shehnaaz rush to the girl seeing her the girl hug her tightly.....
Her state is totally messed up...

Shehnaaz saw sidharth still beating them...
S- sir.... Sir stop it.... Sir....
She is kept calling him but he was no where to stop....
S- sidharth..... Stop it....please....
She shout his name....
And it works... 
His hand stops...
But his hold on the boys doesn't lose....

Soon police arrive and take the boys with them....
The girl is still shivering so the police take her statement there itself....

Sidharth was standing at the corner while whole police thing was happening coz he was totally disturbed with the thing happen...
It was like a old wound get refreshed again...
After everything finished....
Shehnaaz look at Sidharth while the police helped the girl to reach her place safely...

She saw him lost in his thought while his hand got cuts.... He is totally messed up...
She goes near him....
She put her hand on his shoulder while he come back in sense with her touch....
As he looks at her... She get shocked seeing his eyes red....
She khow that this person who hide his emotions behind a fake cold mask has some deep unhealed wounds....
She can see his pain in his eyes....
She don't know why but she want to take away all his pain...
She know that this person is so pure she want him to be normal....
After seeing today's incident she now know what she feels for him and what she have to do....
S- sir don't worry she is safe now......
Sidharth look at her for the first time his was not able to hide his emotions he is failing to hide it from this innocent girl....
Sh- you know what coz of those bloody idiots... Kuch logo ki zindagi kharab ho jati hai.... Gunah ye log karte hai aor begunah log uski saja bhugat te hai... Inki wajah se ye molester... Rapist ye sab words ko sunkar hi log ek insan ko judge karne lagte hai baigair jane ki sach kaya hai......
He said greeting his teeth
He pour his emotion....
Sana is all shocked with his out burst....
She with shivering hand hold his hand....
While he look at their entangled hands...
As if her touch is calming down his internal war....
His anger his frustration is going away with her touch....
She is fearing as if he gets angry on her but looking at him getting calm she also took a deep breath....
Sh- chalo bahut late ho gaya hai....
Saying he starts moving towards the car...
She is about to leave his hand but instead of leaving her hand he hold her hand more tightly making her shocked...
They both sat on the car and sidharth drove the car.... To her home after asking her the address....
The whole way sidharth didn't leave her hand nor she tried to free her hand...
They were getting close by each passing moment....

Days were passing beautifully....
After long five year sidharth shukla is again starts feeling.... Whenever she comes infront of him his cold face changed... Her smile is now making him go mad for her.... His eyes shows so many emotion for her...
The whole office somewhere know that their boss is changing that also in a positive way...
He stare at her continuously... 
He smiles now....
He want her infront of him always....
Till now he had come to know many thing about her...
Her family... Her likings her disliking... And the most important is her scotty who she loved as her own life....
He also come to know that her parents had died when she is small.... Which makes him shocked as this girl always stays happy never thought that she had faced so much in a small age... 

Where shehnaaz know that she had fallen for him...  She always wanted to saw him happy..
She know that her cold boss is not that much cold... She wanted to be with him...
His every small thing is effecting her so much.... Till now she didn't get to know the reason behind his this personality....

Now she is working in her cabin...
She had to complete a file immediately....
It was lunch time but everyone has gone to have their lunch...
Sidharth's lunch has sent to his cabin....
As usual his eyes land on the glass wall to saw whether she has gone to have her lunch or not yes he checked it everyday....

He saw that she had not gone yet...
He wait for sometime but still she is working...
Sidharth call at her cabin....
S- hello....
Sh-come to my cabin.....
Said in his rude voice....
Sidharth was looking at her expression....
She cut the call and pout....

Sh- come in said after hearing the knock...
Shehnaaz enter and said...
S- yes sir....
Sh- sit...
She sat quietly....
Sidharth starts serving food in a plate... While she is waiting to tell her what she have to do...
But his words makes her eyes winded...
Sh- eat....
He said forwarding plate....
S- kaya....
She said in a low voice not getting what he just said...
Sh- i said eat... Abhi lunch time hai so lunch karo...
This time his voice is soften.....
S-main... Yaha... Aapke sath.... Main canteen main kha lungi...
Saying she was about to get up when he said,
Sh- sit here quietly and eat....
His strict voice made her quite she sit on the chair and starts eating....
She saw him stairing at her...
S- aap bhi khao....
Saying she made another plate and forward to him...
He smile at her gesture and they both start eating....
After five year he is not eating alone their is someone with him....
And he is loving this....

While eating.....
Her eyes land on the window of his cabin...
It was a huge window....
From which the sea is visible....
She never saw that his cabin is sea facing...
S- wao sir.... Apke cabin se sea dikta hai...
She said being all excited....
Sidharth smile at her excitement in small small things....
Sh- tumha sea pasand hai...
First time he is speaking to someone that also not work related talks....
S- mujha.... Mujha to sea mountain desert sab kuch pasand hai.... Mari koyi specific dream destination nahi hai....
She said with a chuckle...
S- aapko pata hai sir ek bar na mera bhai ne..
And she start blabbering....
She loves to talk she can talk non stop and he is listening to her the person who didn't like to talk is loving her non stop talking...

Unknowing she had started to break the walls around him which he had created five years back....

Unknowingly she had started to heal him... To make him again learn to live life... To be happy... To feel...
But till she didn't know about his past...
And the fear of what will be her reaction after knowing that the person for whom she had started to feel has a tag of being a molester.. Had a charge of molestation upon him.... What will her reaction.....?

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika...

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें