chapter 11

Shehnaaz is taken aback looking at him...

While sidharth's eyes have lots of different emotions.....

S- aap yaha kaya kar rahe hai.... ? Aapko to abhi apne room main hona cahiye....
She said looking away....
Making his jaw clinched....

Sh- kayu... ham apni biwi ke pass bhi nah ah sakta....
He questions in a low voice....
Which make her looked at him....
He continues.....
Sh- aor kitne din aise chalega Naaz... kab taq aise hi hamse dur rahogi... kab taq hame aise saza deti rahogi... kab taq naaz... nah le pa raha hai aor... ab ghutan ho rahi hai... nahi raha jata tumse dur... tumhari baat sunne ke liye taras gaye hai ham....
He speaks making her know how vulnerable he is....
With his each words....
Her strong outer shell starts to break and the soft shehnaaz which she was in real comes out in the form of her tears....
S- vo sab karne se pahle ek bar mera khayal nahi aya aapko... apki dusri Nikah ke bare main sun kar vo bhi apke khud ke muh se kaya bita hoga mujhpar... kaisi taklif pohchegi mujhpar socha bhi nahi apne..... mana vo sab ek natak tha par ek bar bol dete vo natak hai.....
She speaks sitting on the bed while crying silently.....
Sh- ham batana cahte the naaz par tumne mouka hi nahi diya.... ham kabhi apni zindagi main tumhe dukh pohchane ka soch bhi nahi sakta naaz.... sab kuch ho hamare liye tum... sab kuch tumhare liya ham iss duniya se lad sakte hai bas tum sath cahiye ho aor kuch nahi.....
Saying he kneel down infront of her who was sitting on the bed....
He just bow down his head keeping one palm over his chest and holding her hand with another.....
He speaks....
Sh- hame maaf kar do Naaz... ji nahi sakte aise tumhare bina....
He speaks his heart and looks at her eyes....
His eyes were red and hers were full of tears.....

They both knew....
They can't live without each other.....
They can't stay away from each other....
For them they both are each other's world....

S- phir kabhi dubara aise taklif mat dijiye ga iss bar maaf kar rahi hu dubara nahi karungi.....
She speaks while keeping her one small palm on his cheeks making him smile....
Sh-khuda kasam kabhi tumhe dukh nahi pohchayenge....
Saying her just hug her still kneel down infront of her....
He hugs him keeping his face inside her neck while she also hugs him cherishing his hairs while he is holding her tightly....

While hugging he give soft kiss on her neck making her close her eyes....

The hug was intense they were lost in each other arms....
When he broke the hug and gets up...
She looked at him when he speak....
Sh- kaya ab aap Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Ali Khan apne kamre main jana cahenga....
He speaks with a smile which have come after so long....
She smile widely hearing him....
And nodded in yes....
Her smile gives him peace.....

With this he just lift her in her arms making her shock....
While she rapped her arms around his neck....
He starts walk....
Towards their room with her in his arms making her hide her face in his chest....

They went to their room when he make her sit on the bed and went to lock the door....

He then starts to go towards the closet room making her confused....

He come back with a velvet box in his hand....
He come and sat infront of her with bending his one knee....
He open the box and her eyes went wide looking at the anklet which he bought for her....

He then takes her feet and keeps it over his thigh...
Making her toes curl....
He gently makes her wear the anklet...
Mqking her milky feet look more beautiful....

Sh- Nikah ke bad se main hamesha bas ye rishta ek zimmedari ki tarah nibhaya hai par ab dill se nibhara hu cahta hu isiliye karib ah raha hu

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sh- Nikah ke bad se main hamesha bas ye rishta ek zimmedari ki tarah nibhaya hai par ab dill se nibhara hu cahta hu isiliye karib ah raha hu.... ye maine tumhe dill se diya hai kayuki isse dekhkar bas tumhara hi khayal aya mujhe.....
He speaks while making her wear both of the anklets.....
She smile with a little tears in her eyes....
She is really thankful to god for giving her him....

He then sat beside her while she just snuggle in his chest while he hugs her.....
Kissing her forehead......

After breaking the hug he looked at her face while his eyes travels towards her soft pink lips making her heartbeat more faster.....
His eyes had intense emotion....
While she close her eyes giving him permission.....

And with that his rough lips touch his soft pink lips.....
And for first time they were this much close....
The kiss was gentle full of love....
She hold his kurta in his fist while his one palm is on her check and another arms is rapped around her waist pulling her close to him.....

They were together and this is their place....

After breaking the kiss he looked at her eyes and kissed her forehead while cherishing her hair....

He then make her lay on the bed and close the lights the light of the mood is coming thorugh the window making their face glow.....

He didn't want to rush everything....
He want to tell her his feeling and know her feeling about him first.....
Thought it is not needed as they really know what they feel for each other....
But still he want to make it special for her....
For her happiness....
He hugs her while she kept her head over his chest.....
The sleep is peacfull as after long they are sleeping in each others arms....
Where they belong to......

Thuddd
That's it for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें