chapter 13

S- Sana.... baby why are you crying...? Kaya huwa hai....?
He is sounding helpless.....
Looking at her crying like this... making him so irritated....
And teh reason of her tears which is unknown to him making him feel like a looser....

Sh- you know what... Har ladki chahti hai ki uski Shadi main uske parents involve ho... par Mare to parents ko Mare hona ya nah hone se farq bhi nahi padta....

She said trying to control her tears.. 
Her breathing got uneven....
Making him scared....

Within a second he take her in his arms...
And enter inside the room.....
Making her sit on the bed he take the glass of water from the table and make her drink the whole glass...
And after sometime....
Her breath got normal....

He sat beside her while she just hide herself in his arms....
As if the world is unknown to him....
His arms are her safe heaven.....

S- bas baby everything is okay we are with you.... we all are your family..... don't think about anything else....
He tried to convence her.....
She just hold him tightly without saying anything....
He just let her the way she wants....

After sometime she speaks breaking the silence....
Sh- it is very difficult Sidharth.... it is very difficult to stay like an unwanted person....
I am the child of two people who never wanted me in their life...  they never deny me as their daughter but never even accepted.. for them I was always a burden... vo dono apni life main age bar Gaye....
Saying this she come out of his arms and sat on the bad looking at him she wipe her tears and again said.....
Sh- vo age bar Gaye mujhe  usse problem nahi hai... par main jo piche chut gayi  murder Kar ekbar dak bhi leta to Mai Kush ho jati par Kashi khayal hi nahi raha unhe ki unki ek bati bhi hai..... Pata Hai meri Nani.... Mari life thi undone Kabhi mujhe akela nahi chora par.... she also left me... Mera bare main kisine nahi soche....
She smile painfully at the last line....

Looking at her Sidharth's heart feel immense pain when he pull he rack in his arms and said....
S- aaj Kah diya dubara mat kahna tum akeli nahi ho main hu ham sab hai tumhare sath tumhari family.....
His words were giving her the peace she needed the most.....

She just stayed in his arms....

Because of continous crying she slept in his arms......

Making her sleep on teh bed and after covering her with the duvet he sat beside her.....
Looking at her face which still have the marks of tears.....

Sh- I promise shehnaaz after today you will never cry again... you mean the whole world to me..... ab se bas kushiya hoga tumhari zindagi main.... wada raha....

Saying this he kissed her forehead and turning off teh lights he went to his room....

The whole villa is shining as it is the wedding of their boss...

Pandit ji have given them the date of  the day after tomorrow as it is the best date and they even don't want to delay it....

Today shehnaaz and Liza went to shopping and Sidharth and Virat is doing other necessary things....

With Nalini ji shehnaaz bought all teh items....
Jewellery, dresses and all the items.....

As they have a very short time of period....

Today they will do the mehandi ceremony...
And tomorrow morning will be the "Gaye Holud"(Haldia ceremony) and in evening the wedding.....
As in Bengali their is no mehandi ritual but they will do it for Happiness.....

The backyard of the villa is decorated for the mehandi....

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें