chapter 4

Sorry for not giving update yesterday...

I will now regularly give updates

And for those who don't know or who are new readers...
I wanted to tell you all that i give update daily in morning around 9 to 10 am....
Those who have read my other books know this but i mention this for the new reader.....

Lets get started......

Next morning......

As sid open his eyes....
He looks at the couch and found it empty...
He daily found it empty when ever he weaks up but today he himself don't know why he looks towards the couch maybe he was searching for someone special.....

Maybe.....

Their is still a maybe which he is overcoming...

As he gets down from bed he saw her.....
Coming out of the washroom wearing a blue kurti and an anklet pant with a dupatta around her neck,
Her hair are wet falling over her back....
Sidharth was totally lost his track and keep looking at her which he didn't notice as she was in hurry as today she have to go to university to submit the admission form..

She was combing her hair when her eyes fall over him through the mirror and found him looking at her...
She gets a little nervous as she never usually found him looking at her and the time when she found him looking at her that was when he was angry but today his eyes were not looking like angry.....
She turn and looks at him,
S- kuch cahiye tha aapko...?
She asked being clueless....
Her question makes him come out of his don't know which land.....
He immediately answer in negative and goes to the washroom.....
And she looking at him doing this smile a little...
Maybe there is still a hope left....

Maybe....
She thinks and again got busy in combing her hair.... 

They all were having breakfast and for a surprise sidharth is also sitting with them...

The seat beside sidharth is empty and when shehnaaz come there with tanvi he for a reason expecting her to sit beside him but she and tanvi sit with each other opposite to him....
He scold himself in mind for thinking like this...

While having breakfast Akash ji asked shehnaaz...
A- beta aap kiske sath ja rahe ho university... ?
Sidharth immediately look at her being totally unknown about it..  
S- dad main papa ke driver k sath chali jayungi....
She inform and this didn't go well with sidharth.....
He said...
Sh- main tumhari university ke waha hi ja raha hu if you want i can drop you...
He said totally being concentrated on his plate.....
Shehnaaz look at him...
S- it's okay i can manage....
She said simply but janvi ji insist her to go with him so she eventually gets ready to go with him....

She was about to sit on the back side when he said,
Sh- tum driver k sath nahi ja rahi ho jo picje baith rahi ho.... sit in front.. beside me.....
He said the last words with a low tone...
Shehnaaz without saying any word silently sit beside him and he starts the car....
The way she was looking outside while he keep stealing glances of her....
Sh- what you want to do after masters...?
He asked as he so want to talk to her and he is not getting any right way to start the topic...
Shehnaaz looks at him and said...
S- i want to publish my own book....
She said with a little smile the dream of her makes her smile....
Sh- tum writer banna chati ho as in tum likhti bhi ho... ?
He asked being shocked...
S- likhti nahi hu bas apni dill ki baat ko sabdo ka roop de dati hu....
She said with a smile....
Her smile is making him smile...
Her words were so beautiful...
Which is making him wanting to hear her more....

With those little talks they both reached the university and for the first time the ride was not silent infact they both talked which makes both of them happy....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें