chapter 3

It's been one month...
One month of them joining the office....
One month of working together....

And everything is going perfectly....
All of them have come very close to each other....

They all were enjoying their works...
The team of four...
Nitya Shehnaaz Pratik and Moksh were the best interns and everyone know that they work so gracefully...

Till now they have not faced the angry Sidharth as their work were always up to mark....

Today also they were going to give a presentation infront of the big boss itself....

They were a little nervous coz till now before every presentation Mr. Viyom would look at the presentation and if there would any mistake he used to correct it but from last one week he is in leave and now coz of that they were directly going to give presentation to the big boss itself....

All four of them were in the restroom beside conference room as the boss will arrive any moment....

Shehnaaz is biting her nails in nervousness when Moksh look at her...
She is looking cute in her nervousness and he always had a liking towards her....
Her innocence and her kind sweet nature attracts him most....

He goes to her and sat beside her....
As they all were working together it's very normal for them to talk and have fun...
Sana look at him with nervousness....
Moksh chuckle at her face...
When she said...
S- yaar tujhe dar nahi lag raha aise has raha hai....
M- mujhe kayu dar lagega maine itni mahnat ki hai full concentration ke sath presentation banaya hai hamne to phir nervous mat ho sab thik hoga....
He said giving assurance....
While she look at him with a puppy face she is hell nervous and the reason is her angry bird who is really scary sometimes....
Moksh just hold her hand and blink his eyes with a smile...
M- chill kar sana kuch nahi hota....
He said giving assurance...
While she also smile at him...

And the whole situation doesn't goes well with one person....
Who is standing outsode the room looking at them through the glass wall and his nice mood is now turning in worst looking at their hands....
He is non other then Mr. Sidharth Singhania...
He can't tolarate someone even sitting close to his misty and this person is holding her hand...
This is making him angry and his blood boils more looking at her all smiling....
What the hell was he talking which making her smile like this....
The conversation was not heard by him coz of the glass...
Greeting his teeth he goes to the conference room and asked his manager to tell all the interns to starts their presentation....

His eyes were turning red the view of few moments ago was just coming infront of his eyes he fist his hand to control his anger....

And totally unawear of the situation all four of them enter in the conference room and sit on their respective places...
Moksh sit beside shehnaaz while on the other side of shehnaaz is Nitya....
Their sitting beside each other making him lose his control....

Soon pratik starts the presentation.... 

Shehnaaz can something is wrong....
The way he didn't even look at her for once this clearly shows that he is angry on something.....
His eyes were stuck on the projector while she is looking at him with a frown on her face....

The presentation is going on but his mind is on them how they both were sitting together everything is becoming a trigger point for him...
Is is like his mind is not working straightly and even a small things is also effecting his mind...

And at last he loses his control and banged his fist on the table making the glasses fall on the floor and with this action everyone flinch and stand up from their places...

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें