chapter 10

Its been a week...
After that incident....

Everything seems to be messed up....

Both of them didn't even speak for once in the whole week....

Everytime sidharth tries to talk to her or even come near her she wether ignores her or go away from that place where he was....

Sidharth is frustrated he have become more aggressive because of all this....

He just want her....
But he is not getting her even it have become hard to get a glance of her....
Leaving in the same dam house he have not seen her for more then 24 hours....

She is okay with everyone she is behaving normal even with Sadim but him....
It looks like she have totally forgetted that she also have a husband....

He don't know what to do...
He don't getting any way to get her forgiveness.....
As if he is going more away from her.....
And he is not able to take it.....

While on the other hand....
The thought of him marring someone else is not going out of her mind she is not able to let it go....
Her heart feels immense pain whenever the words of him telling everyone that he will marry ayesha come in her mind....
She have made a distence from him...
It hurts her more whenever he tries to talk to her and she just ignores her.....
His longgingness his guilt his constant tries is making her soft somewhere but everytime the only thought of him not even for once thinking about what she will feel comes in her mind and she again makes her distance.....

Everything have sorted between Ayesha and Sadim....
as Sadim have asked for forgiveness infront of the whole university....and as a senior the gesture of Sadim towards a junior makes Ayesha melt....

Tomorrow is the engagement of Sadim And Ayesha.....
The Nikah will be done once they complete their studies......

The khan villa is doing the preparations.....

Thought looking at the conflict between the elder son and daughter in law every member of khan family is worried....
Sadim still find himself reposible for all those thought shehnaaz have always forgives him.....

It was evening....
Khan's khandani Jeweller comes to the house for jewellery shopping....

Shehnaaz warda with Rajiya ji is sitting and selecting jewelleries for Ayesha....

At that same time
Sidharth enter through the main door....

As he enters inside the hall his eyes fell on her.....
His Naaz....
Who is not talking to him since a week....
And after 24 hours he have saw her....

Her face is not glowing making him realize that this distance is also effecting her....
While at some point her non stop ignorence is making him feel like he doesn't mean to him...

Rajiya ji saw him and immediately said....
R- sidharth... beta idhar aao aor hamari help karo....
She really want them to be again like earlier....

As soon as she speaks shehnaaz's attention went to him.....
He is looking messed up....
His eyes were red as if he didn't sleep for many days....
She didn't speak a word as she didn't want to amke a scene infront of the unknown person.....

Sidharth is just finding a chance to look at her and when he saw her not moving away he sat beside her without a word....

He didn't spoke all the moments when thry were selecting ornaments while he kept looking at her making her felt so many emotions.....

When his eyes went on a pair of anklet....
Which immediately makes him think about her wearing those.....

He simplely with getting noticed by anyone side the anklets....

After selecting all the jewellery they went upstairs while sidharth makes the payment also he pays for the anklet....

He is in their room.....
The room feels like emplty withput her being there....
He never realize till this day how much she is important for him....
Uski Adat ban gayi hai vo.....
His unchangable habit....
He can't stay more without her.....

He without thinking more gets up from his place and went out of his room....

And directly went to the downstairs where is her room where she used to stay before their marriage amd where she is now staying.....

He find the room unlock....
Which makes him a little annoy as any one can enter inside....
But breaking his thought he enter inside the room and locked the door.....

As soon as the sound of the door comes....
Shehnaaz who was combing her hair turns arround only to find him.....

They both were alone.... 
So many unsaid question.....
So many unsaid feeling.....

Will they be able to convey them.....

Thudddddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till the bye bye
Yours writer
Anika......

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें