chapter 1

Mornings are beautiful...
With every ray of sunshine a new hope comes in everyonce life....
New hope new begining....
After every long dark night morning comes with new light.....
Light of love.....

Some goes with her....
She is a early  riser....
She loves to see the sky of early morning... how the sun brightens up the whole world... it gives her motivation to achive her goals it makes her happy....
She loves how the birds comes out of their nest and fly in the sky freely....
She is also like a free bird....
She love to fly....
She love to saw dreams and she have the confidence to make all her dreams come true...
She is Shehnaaz Rao.....

Today is a very big day of her life...
Today she is joining the Singhania Industries as a intern....
Today she is going to take the first step towards her dream.....

Right now she is getting ready for going office...
She is happy and she is nervous...
Happy coz she can fulfill her dreams now..
And nervous coz she is going to work under Mr. Angry bird...
Her angry bird...
Although the mere thought of her angry bird makes her smile widely.....

Shurging off her thoughts...
She gets ready in a short kurti and jeans tying her long striaght hair in a pony tail.. pairing with small metal earings... nude make with only adding a pink lip glos as the way her angry bird likes her.....

She comes out of her room taking her bag cheking whether she had put everything in her bag or not....

She comes down and greet her baba with a hug.... in return he kissed her head....
She is the princess of her baba...

Sb(shehnaaz's baba)- sona bacha chalo breakfast karlo phir aap ko jana bhi hai...
S- baba maa kaha hai...
She asked not finding her maa...
When a lady comes out of the kitchen with a  trolly of food...
She smile at the lady which is her maa...
S- maa jaldi nasta de do mujha jana hai waise bhi i am dam sure that nitya abhi tak uthi bhi nahi hogi....
She said sitting on the dinning table...
Her mother just shake her head at the usual hurry of her daughter...
S-maa where is dadabhai.... ?
(Dadabhai means brother in bengali)

Not finding her beloved brother she asked...
Sb- beta vir has to go early as some fabrics have deliverd today in early morning...
She nodded her head at the information and starts eating....

After finishing her brekafast she bid bye to them and comss out of her home...
Looking at the left side of her house she smile...
The Singhania mansion is just beside the Rao Bhavan

(Both the houses right one is Rao Bhavan and left one is Singhania Mansion)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Both the houses right one is Rao Bhavan and left one is Singhania Mansion)

She goes towards the Singhania mansion...

As she enters inside the house she saw a lady in her late sixties sitting in the hall reading a book...
she smile at the lady....

Maamoni.....
(Maamoni means aunty in bengali)

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें