chapter 4

Shehnaaz is with Mehak and Samay....
Mehak saw shehnaaz a little upset....

M- what happen sana upset kayu lag rahi hai aor sidharth kaha hai aya nahi tera sath.... ?

She can see something is different coz always it was sidharth who used to be with her....
From childhood sid and sana were always together and suddenly what have changed....
And mehak know that her little sister is upset with this change

S- nothing di kuch nahi huwa hai... aor sidharth Tiyasha ke sath hai abhi ah jayega....
She said trying to sound not effected....

But mehak is her elder sister she knew what can upset her....
But she didn't tell anything just stay beside her.....
Sometime just being with the person can also help that person....

In the mean time....
Sidharth come down with Tiyasha...
As she is also going with them to Rajashthan....

Shehnaaz didn't look at them....

They all sat in the respective cars....

Shehnaaz is wearing ear pods and looking outside the window....
She didn't want to feel negative energy she just want to feel peace....
And Tiyasha always gives her negative energy....

After reaching at airpot....
As sidharth and Tiyasha come down paparazzi rushed towards them to click pictures....

Shehnaaz with mehak and samay enter inside the airport.....

It take 2 hours for them to reach Rajasthan....

It take 1 hour for them to reach the venue where all the funtions and wedding will held they were also staying at the same place...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mehak and shehnaaz was staying in same room as they want to and other get their individual rooms.....

Tomorrow all other relatives and friends will also arrive and the day after tomorrow all the functions gonna start....

It was night.....
Everyone come down from their rooms to have dinner.....
Shehnaaz also come down and saw sidharth and Tiyasha together picking up plates from the buffet....

She didn't want to show that she is getting effected and went to get a plate for herself...

She is thinking how he used to demand to eat from her hand and how they used to eat in same plate but things have changed now....

She take and plate amd starts taking food....

She was trying to ignore them  but for her it was hard to ignore him....

She take 1 chapati and was about to put panner on her plate when she saw small pieces pf penuts of it....

She know that he had allegie from penuts she put panner on her plate and was going to join the family for dinner
She saw Tiyasha putting panner on his plate...

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें