chapter 15

Maine jaldi jaldi main tum logo ke liya likh dala yaar kal itna acha din tha aaj to maine chutti nahi le sakti isiliya here is the update....

As soon as he saw them he marched towards them....
As soon as shehnaaz saw him she was shocked....
S- sidharth aap yaha....
She asked being shocked....
Sh- kayu nahi ah sakta....
He also asked in repeat...
S- nahi aapka office...
Sh- if you forget i am the boss... I can go to office whenever i want... And i want to come here to meet you... Aab tum to mujha call karne se rahi so mujha hi tumhare pass ana tha....
He said encircling his one hand around her waist glaring that guy who seeing him immediately left from their....
She look around and said...
S- sidharth sab dak rahe hai yaha se cahiye ghar pa baat karenga...
Sh- hmm to maine kaha kah raha hu yaha baat karenga chalo ghar...
Saying he hold her hand...
S- sidharth i have my scotty...
Sh- maine pahle hi driver ko bol diya hai tumhari scotty ko sahi salamat ghar pohcha diya jayega aor han akela bhi feel nahi hoga usno....
He said with his big smile....
Shehnaaz shake her head in disbelief....
They both goes towards his car...
He open the door for her she sat on the front seat and he sat on the driving seat...

The drive is silent he was holding her hand whole way while she is looking at him after all she had saw him alfter so long....
No matter what happen how much she tried but still she loved him more then anything else and her love for him is unconditional.....

They both reached at his farmhouse....
She saw the home and said...
S- sidharth han ghar ja rahe tha na phir yaha..
Sh- shhhh... Do you trust me....
Sana nodded in yes...

They both come out of the car....
And sidharth hold her hand....
He took her towards the farmhouse...
She look at the house...
It was so beautiful....
It was not so big not so small....
With beautiful interior....

They both enter.....
Shehnaaz sat on the couch while sidharth comes with two cup of tea.....
S- sidharth ham yaha kayu aye hai....
She questioned....
Sh- shehnaaz i have lots of things to tell you mujha nahi pata tum kaise react karogi but yeah i have many things to tell you....
S- kaya huwa hai sidharth is there any problem maa thik hainna aor Tina usne phir se...
She kept blabbering when he said...
Sh- shhhh.... Kitna bolti ho tum han...
Thoda kam bola karo...
She give a hard glare to him...
Sh- acha acha sorry ab suno...
S- hmm...
Sh- shehnaaz tum sab janti ho mari life main kaya huwa hai kaya kaya chize maine face ki hai...
S- hmm....
Sh- aor inn sab chizo ke wajah se na maine apne aap ko bandh liya tha... Kud main hi ghum ho gaya tha main... Mari life bahut hi ajeeb ho gayi thi par... Tum ayi... That day when i first saw you in my office.... That freaking day i feel something here.... ( pointing towards his heart)
Shehnaaz is standing there with a confused afraid face....
Sh- but i controlled myself maine apni aspas aise divar bana liya tha ki koyi andar hi nahi ah paye... Par tum pata nahi kab kaise uss divar ko par kar mare dill main jhak kar mujha pahchan liya i didn't even knew pahli bar kisine mujha pahchana tha na ki mare tag ko.... Tumhare sath rahkar i started feeling happy main phir se jine laga you started healing me you started taking away my pain... Tum kab mare life main mare jine ki wajah ban gayi i didn't even get to know... Kaise kab but you become my whole world...
Mari sari duniya tumse suru hoti hai aor tum par khatam hoti hai... You take away my all pain mari life ko phirse roshni se var diya...

His words were making her heart beat more faster...

Sh- but i was so dam into me that i didn't see your efforts your love... Maine apne dar main tumhare pain ko bhul gaya... I forget that you also suffer in your life but i just saw my pain but now when you starts going away from me i can't able to take this mujse nahi huwa.. Main nahi rah sakta tumhare bina mari life main tum nahi hogi to ye life hi adhuri hogi... I want you beside me every freaking time...
I want you i need you... I said that you love me right but you don't know the thing is that i love you more than anything else... I love you shehnaaz i love you.....
He said cupping her face in his palms...
Shehnaaz is numb her heart is beating more faster with his words....
She never in her wildest dream had ever thought that she will confess to him like this,
But suddenly a thought comes in her mind...
Her expression changed...

She takes a few step back making him hell confused...

S- sidharth.... I always said that i love you... And i really do....
She cut off by him...
Sh- to phir kaya huwa naaz... Ye to achi baat hain...
He said taking a few step towards him...
When she again goes back step and said...
S- no Sidharth... I don't want you to confess coz i am going away mujbori main payer ka izhar karne ki jarurat nahi hai... Main hu hamesha aapke sath hu par aise nahi ho sakta aapko stree lane ki jarurat nahi kahi dur nahi jayungi par aap majburi main aise confess kar rahe ho... Iski jarurat nahi hai i am happy to be one sided...
With her words tears fall down from her eyes...
She is not able to believe and the thing that he need her beside him and her indifferent behaviour was effecting him that is the reason he is saying all this not coz of his heart says this making her feel very a strange pain...
Sidharth was shocked with her words..
It wasn't like this the way she is taking every thing....
He was about to say more when she said...
S- i think i should go sidharth aap bhi ghar chalo maa wait kar rahi hogi... Chaliye you only have to drop me mujha to mari scootty lane nahi diya.....
She faked a smile wipping her tears but he saw those tears.....
She starts going out of the farmhouse....

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....