chapter 3

R- Noor tu kuch bhi mat bol....
He said covering up his emotions and asked shehnaaz....
R- sana tumne bataya nahi tum aaj university kisi kam se ayi ho tumhara bag bhi nahi hai class nahi attend karogi....?
Before shehnaaz could answer their conversation is interrupted by sidharth....
Who in his deep tone said....
Sh- shehnaaz apna naam change karwane ayi hai....
All three of them looked at him....
While Noor and Rehan looked at him with confusion....
Rehan said...
R- who is....
Before he could answer sidharth looked at shehnaaz and said....
Sh- Begam aapne hamare bare main batanya nahi apne dosto ko....
He said in a calm voice....
Sh- khair choriye ham hi bata deta hai...
Ham Sidharth Ali Khan hai... shehnaaz ke shohar..... aor inka naam university main Shehnaaz Yusuf se shehnaaz sidharth Khan karwane aye hai.....
His revealation makes Noor and Rehan shocked....
Rehan didn't know what he should feel he really liked sana but liking a married women is not nice but he didn't knew that she is marriade.....

Assalamualaikum....

Both of them greet him and he repiled.....

Sh- chale begam....
His voice is sweet making her a little aback.....
Shehnaaz nodded and they both went towards the office room... 
In the way sidharth said....
Sh- apke university main jante nahi ki aap ka Nikha ho gaya hai....
His voice is dominating....
S- vo kabhi aisi baat huyi hi nahi kabhi zikra hi nahi huwa Nikah ka....
She said in a low and calm voice....
Leaving sidharth in a deep thought....

They soon does the formality and went to home as they also have to go to shop for the Nikha....

Rajiya ji and shehnaaz with sidharth went to the market to shop for the Nikah....

They first went to the dress shop where they selected some dresses for Warda and Sahad and some for all the family memebers while Rajiya ji insists sidharth to select a dress for shehnaaz but he said....
Sh- ammi kapde shehnaaz ko pahne hai to unko hi pasand karne dijiye....
Before Rajiya ji said something shehnaaz to a dress which was laying infront of her and said...
S- ammi rahne dijiye ham ye dress lenga....
Rajiya ji know somewhere shehnaaz want him to choose for her....
And she also saw the dress which was not even that good....
Sidharth also saw this but didn't said anything....

After shopping they all went to home....

They all are busy in doing preparation of the Nikah...

Sidharth is looking after all the arrangments....

Sahad and Sadim went to town to invite their friends....

Sidharth and Ajim ji were in tha hall....

While shehnaaz and Rajiya was in kitchen....

When a servent come running to the hall...

Ajim ji and and sidharth become confused looking at the servent who is sweating....
Sh-kaya huwa hai....?
Sidharth asked....

At that moment shehnaaz and Rajiya ji also comes out of the kitchen hearing the noise of ther servent calling Ajim ji....

Servent while taking deep breaths....
Said....
Servent- Malik.... Malik... vo.. vo.... bare godam main aag lag gayi hai... crore o ka maal tabah ho gaya hai ab taq agh nahi buja pa rahe hai log.....
Hearing this Ajim ji looses balance and sat in the sofa becoming numb while sidharth's eyes become wide...

Bara Godam was the main godown in the main godown where all the news manifactured product is been kept....
And at present there was a lot of product which is scedualed to be delivered....
A- ab kaya hoga hamara 20 cr ka nuksan hogaya.... ab ham maal kaise pohchayenga....
Ajim ji starts panicking....
He starts to sweat....
Which shehnaaz noticed and immediately bring tamarind water for Ajim ji as he is a high BP patient....

Sh- abbu aap fikar mat kijiye ham abhi jate hai.....
Saying he was about to go when Ajim ji said....
A- nahi ham bhi jayenge....
This business is his first child he have given this business his whole life he can't see this breaking down....
S- abbu aap mat jaye please apki tabiyat par asar hoga...
Shehnaaz requests....
She can't see this person broken as he have taken care of her when she lost everything....
Ajim ji looked at shehnaaz and said....
A-mari bacchi main kaise apna sab kuch jatle huye chor du bata tu hi....
His voice is showing his helplessness....
Sh- kuch nahi hoga abbu ham sab thik kar denga....
Saying he took the keys of his jeep and went out....

Everyone is waiting at the hall for sidharth to come back....
They all are worried....

After almost 10 min
Sidharth enter through the main door...
His state is messed up... 
Everyone is shocked to see him in this state....
Ajim ji gets up from his place amd immediately come to him....
And asked....
A- kaya huwa hai bolo sidharth....
While looking down sidharth said....

Sh- abbu hamne koshis ki par jabtaq ham pahche tab tak adhe se jayada jal chuka tha bas jaruri kajzat hi bacha sake....
His words were low....
Everyone is panicking....
A- ab ham kaya karenge itni jaldi itni maal kaha se deliver karenga.... upar se 2 hafte main Nikah hai....
His voice is showing his worry....
Sh- abbu aap filar mat kijiye ham sab maal khud amne nigrani main dubara banwayenga....
He said assuring ajim ji....
A- par gahr main jo Nikah hai uski jimmedari bhi to hai.... hamri umar ho chuki hai beta ham akela....
Beofre Ajim ji speak shehnaaz said....
S- abbu aap bilkul fikar mat kijiye Nikah ki sari tayyari ham karenga... khan khandan ka nikha hai ismai koyi kami nahi hogi...
She said making Ajim ji a little calm...

A- phir bhi 20 crore ka nuksan kaise sambhaloge....
Sh- 20 crore ka nuksaan khan interprises sambhal sakta hai abbu....

A- yah Allah takat de mare baccho ko....

With his words sidharth and shehnaaz looked at each other....

Their eyes have something different today....

After that incident a whole week passed....

Sidharth used to go to factory and looked after the work himself all day and come home late at night while shehnaaz wait for him and have food together....
This become unspoken rule....
He eyes search for shehnaaz when he comw back late night but he himself was no awear of that....
While shehnaaz wait for him....
She all day was busy in preparation but in lunch time she some how manage to call him to and asked whether driver have come with lunch or not....
It was her excuse to know whether he had his lunch or not....

Things were changing in their life....
Which both of them are unknown....

The whole week both were busy.....
All the products are ready to deliver while every preparation of Nikah was done....

Ajim ji and Rajiya ji were the most happiest person....
They both saw how their son and daughter in law starts to take their reponsibilities...
How they both were standing with each other in the hard time if their life....

But
Will they understand their relation or it was just the responsibility for which they are standing with each other....

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika.....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें