chapter 10

After 2 month i have written this part....
I don't know what i am feeling right now but i didn't want this story to be incomplete like reality....
For me they are completed from the beginning and they will always be completed....
Bas ek hi dard rahega ki kuch dar aor sath gujare hote....
Shayad aaj bahut se sapne hamare adhure rah gaye hai jo kabhi pure nahi honge....
Par main proudly bolungi ki main sidnaaz fan hu jisne unka safar suruwat se dekha hai jisne unko sidnaaz bante huwa dekha hai...
Mujha bahut naaz hai mare sidnaaz pa...
Iss divorce ke break up ke zamane main unhe shirf khuda juda kar paye hai....
Unka payer pure tha aor hamene world ki sabse best love story ko dakha hai jiske liya main proud feel karti hu...

I was is and will always be a sidnaazian.....

Back to story.....

Sidharth and shehnaaz both were sitting on the special table booked by sidharth...
Right now they were in the middle of the dinner on a Indian restaurant as sidharth didn't like continantal food...

They were speaking we cam say shehnaaz is speaking and her sid is only listeqning to his naaz....
The world stops for them when they both have each other beside them...
For them they were enough they don't need anything else....

From the time they meet each other it was only them who can complete each other...
And the time they have spent far from each they feel incomplete....

They have understand it that only they can complete each other....
And now sitting with each other they were feeling complete....
They have already faced a lot in their lives the last five years have already teached them a lot ...

Sidharth was lost in looking at his naaz while she was busy in talking to him about how the food of streets are way more better then thpse fancy tasteless food....
As she looks qt him saw him lost in her she said....
S- are you even listening sidharth...
She said while making annoying face...
Sidharth just smile and said....
Sh- main to hamesha bas tumhe hi sunta hu jaha bhi rahu bas tumhare bare main hi sochta hu....
He said ever so softly which make shehnaaz's face light up with a smile...

They finish their dinner and left for home....

It's been one years that they were in relationship....
It was the beautiful one year of their life...
They were happy with each other...
Everything is going beautifully...
Yes they have arguments they have fights but eventually they can't stay away from each other....

It's been one month sidharth is not in Mumbai he was in USA for some shoot he is going to enter in bollywood as a lead hero... and a song has to be shoot in USA...

He is not in India and shehnaaz is taking care of both his and her family which is eventually their family....
In this one month many thing has happened many link up news of sidharth with his co artist have come across...
But shehnaaz handle everything so beautifully....
Sidharth's mom is so close to shehnaaz that her day is not complete without talking to her...
She really want them to get married as soon as possible....

But now shehnaaz is missing him very badly...
She really want to see him hug him...
For her it was getting difficult for being away from him...
They do video call but very rarely as the time was also different...
It was getting difficult....

Today shehnaaz is at sidharth's home as she has to take mom for her regular check up...
When she got vedio call from him...
Her heart starts beating more faster but she with a smiling face recive the call...
Sat beside mom...
They both started speaking...
Her face was dull and he can totally understand it...

After speaking to mom she left them for some privacy....
Shehnaaz goes to his room...
And sat on the bed....
They both were looking at the screen as if telling lot of things through their eyes...
They can see each other inside out through their eyes....
They were seeing each other after almost 1 week....
They did video calling 1 week back...

They didn't speak a word for almost 15 mint...
The can see  longing in each other eyes....
They were far but their heart was with each other....
They can feel each other inside them...
It was their love which they can always feel inside them...
After sometime sidharth said...
Sh- how are u...?
His voice is showing the intensity....
S- fine aor tum....
Only her face can tell that the lie she had sponed just now... she is not fine and her face is showing this....
Sh- thik hu....
He only spoke those two words....
S- tum kab ah rahe ho....
Her words comes as a mare whisper....
Her eyes is getting teary but she can't show it him...
So she immediately said...
S- acha main late ho rahi hu maa ko check up ke liya le jana hai bye take care...
Without waiting for his reply she cut the call...
Tears starts flowing from her eyes...
Sidharth can totally understand what she is thinking he had seen those tears behind her beautiful eyes....
He know now what he have to do...
And he is way more ready to do this....

He make a call in India and does some arrangements....
It is high time he should do what he was suppose to do...
For him and for her... he have to do this....
He know that this gonna change their lives forever....
And he is ready for this change...

He looked at the bags which were packed actually he is coming and today was his flight and for informing this he had called them but he now thinking to do something else...

For his life....
For his naaz....

For him she is his everything....
She is his world and his world revolves around her....
He is very thankful to god for giving him naaz...
She is perfect when it comes to family she is mature in handling everything but still he is her protective shield he is her piller...
She is a child infront of him....
She can tell her all worries all problem to him only...
Coz she know that only he can take care of her vulnarable side....
They both complete each other in every sense....

It doesn't matter if they were close to each other or far....
For them they were always present with each other in their every sense they were with each other... their heart beats for each other... the wind they can feel every second gives them the indication of each other presence.....

Half part of them was is and will always be there deep inside them which will never gonna fade away.......

Thudddd
That's it for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें