chapter 9

Sidharth was looking at her with wide eyess...

His eyes were turning into red.....

T- pata nahi kaya hai ye ladki rastai se hat hi nahi rahi hai... sometime i feel like to kill....
Before she could say anythin....
He raised his hand while shouting her name...
But stopped his hand in middle....
Tiyasha's eyes winded looking at his action....
She looked at him with shocked expression...
And after this there is silence of 1 or 2 minute...

Sh- just... shut... your... dammm... mouth.... my mother have not taught me to raise a hand on women that is why you are here infront of me till or esle...
He said with his eyes spliting fire....
T- or else what... or else what.... you will slap me han... i am Tiyasha.... i will ruin you and your career.... just wait and watch.... uss 2 kauri ki ladki ke liya tum mujhpe hath utha rahe tha.... you are going to regret Mr. Sidharth Raizada....
She said with an angry tone....

Sh-you can't.... you can't because you yourself is now struggling to make your career survive.... and if you want to stay in this field just stay away from me and my family and specially from shehnaaz.... or else it will not take too much time for me to ruin your whole career.....
He said with a smirk
Her face colour changed and said....
She know that if he break up with her it will effect her career as she already had many controvercy....
She tries to manage everything...

T- sidharth.... why are you doing this to me... we are in relation nah... i just said those things because i was angry...
She said in a sweet tone.....
Sidharth looked at her with digust....

Sh- don't act all sweet infront of me... main tumhare jashe main nahi ane wala... do know when you were talking to your manager today i was present there...  main wahi tha tumse kuch important baat karne aya tha... that time i hear everything what is your motive behind our relation you were using me... actually you know what i was coming to you to tell you that i can't countiue all this i was guilty but you know what after that i was not 1 percent guilty ...
He said with this with so much hatered... and tiyasha was stunned as she was talking to her manager today evening but she didn't know that he hear all this...
Before she could say anything.... he said...
sh- and if you want this movie to relase without any controvery than just leave from here right now and don't eber come close to me or the person who are close to me... or else i will just stop this movie to go to release and i didn't give a dam to give the amount of panalty.....
He said with a stren look....
While she get scared about listing this as this movie is her last hope to servive in this industry....
She just went from there without saying anything... 

As she come out the media come to her running questioning her about what happening but she didn't speak a word and directly went towards her car....

All the family members were infront of  shehnaaz's cabin.....
They all were waiting for her to weak up....
When sidharth come there...
And saw everyone..  
Samay and Mehak saw him but they didn't saw Tiyasha so they go towards him and asked....
M- sid Tiyasha kaha hai...?
Sidharth looks at her and then he told everything to both of them.....
They all were shocked listening the truth....
Samay said...
Sm- tu isiliya itna disturb lag raha tha jab ghar aya tha...
Sh-han bhai... i was not feeling bad about it but i never thought that she can go so low... only to be the talk of the town....
He said with a disgust look....
Sh- forget it bhai... abhi my first priority is shehnaaz i don't want to talk about a girl like Tiyasha....
Saying this he just went infront of shehnaaz cabin...
He was looking at her through the round glass at the door....

Samay and Mehak look at each other....
Mehak's eyes were becoming teary samay just hug her trying to make her calm....
Sm- sana wilk be allright she is our brave girl don't cry....

Sidharth was just looking at her laying on the bed with closed eyes....
It is making his heart bleed....
He can't see her like this....
Kisiko khone ka dard tab samaj ata hai jab vo insan apse dur jane lagta hai...
And he can't let her go away from him....
A tear drop fall from his eyes looking at her....

Rohan looks at him and went to him...
He keep his hand on his shoulder making him wipe his tears...
He turns and looks at him....
R- usko kuch nahi hoga... be storng.... sidharth she will need you amd if you become weak that how will everyone handle her... she need to be happy and who can make her the most happier the you.....
His words does the magic... his just looks at Rohan and his heart make the dicision to make her happy he will make her happy he will not let her be upset from now...
Sidharth nodded at his words...
Rohan gives him a smile....

It almost 2 hours when the nurse comes out of her cabin and said....
N- unko hosh ah gaya hai....
Hearing her sidharth just rushed inside followed by Param ji and her mother and everyone...
Shehnaaz looks at sidharth first and then saw everyone entering...
Sidharth come towards her bed and looks at her face with so many emotions....
Shehnaaz looks at him and just give a faint smile....

Param ji come and said...
P-kaisi hai meri bacchi...
He asked her while cherishing her hair...
S-i am allright papa...
She said in a low voice....

Everyone meet her but sidharth was standing at a corner looking at her....
Soon the doctor come and checked her....
And told everyone that she can go home but everyone needs to take care of her very much....
Sidharth after telling everyone that he is gling to does all the formalities went from there...

Shehnaaz kept looking at him...
The only thing that is going on her mind is...

Why he is not talking to her...?

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika.....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें