chapter 12

Shehnaaz is shocked with this information....
Many questions were going in her mind....

She is numb....
She is shocked....
She just went to her room....

She just want to be alone... she is fad up with all those things happening with her....

Everyone is shocked with her reaction....
They thought she will be happy but...

When sidharth said...
Sh- she needs time... she is going through a lot in those days.... she needs time to be okay to accept everything...
He speaks though he is feeling upset....

Rohan saw him and said...
R- she don't need time but first you have to make her upderstand that you will always be with her... she need assurence....
She need confession sid....
He said making him understand the need....
Sidharth looks at him and nodded....
He went to her room alfter telling everyone...

As he open the door of her room...
He didn't saw her in the room....
So he directly went to the balcony...
And he saw her there...
Sitting at a corner....
He saw her.....

She looked at him finding him coming towards her...she stands up on her place and said....

S- why everyone is just playing with my life... pahle sabne mera rishta rohan ke sath karne ka faisla kiya maine kuch nahi kaha aab phirse tumse why... mari life ke faise sab kayu le rahe hai... why they just don't let me handle my own life.... all my life you are the only person i think about but... you also got someone in your life.... aab jab i have started to accept this why again they are trying to break me...
Mujhe chor kayu nahi deta main kabhil hu khud main faisle lena ka liya.....
She speaks....
Letting out all frustration.....
She is having so much in her heart....
Sidharth just listen to her...
His heart cries seeing her condition....
He didn't saw her pain... he was so busy with himself that he didn't think what may she feel..

She was already weak and crying more make her more weak and was about to fall...
But before she coukd fall sidharth hold her tightly and immediately took her in his arms..

While she unconsiously encircle her arms around his neck....
He sat on the couch while making her confortable in his lap....
She is tired coz those days takes a toll on her...
He keeps stroking her hair...
Making her feel relax...
Then after few moments when he saw her being relaxed he speaks....
Sh- shehnaaz....
She looks at him....
Sh- sorry.... i am sorry for everything... mujhe oata hi nahi  chala that you are going through so much... i am so sorry..... plzz maaf karde..
Koyi tujse jabardasti nahi karega iss bare main tu ji dicision legi wahi hoga... agar tu ye engagement karna cahti hai to hi hoga warna nahi... tera life ke decision tu hi lagi.... i promise tera decision pa koyi ek sawal bhi nahi karega....
He speak with so much concern in his voice...
She keep listen to him silently....

S- par tu aor Tiyasha aor Rohan....
Before she could speak more he said....

Sh- Tiyasha aor i have nothing between us... she was just with me to gain popularity she didn't not once love me or liked me... infact i also never actually loved her... i was just an infatuation which with time gets over... and Rohan he himself gives his concern for our engagement....
He said looking into her eyes....
But her next question makes his heart beat increase.....
S- tu kayu karna cahta hai ye engagement....?
She asked looking deep in his eyes... finding answers of her unanswered questions....

Sh- coz i want you to be in my life for always to be my half self.. to be my partner for life... to support me.. to care for me..to be with me in every ups and downs of my life... to be my wife.... coz i shehnaaz loves you and only you....
He said looking deep in her eyes sending shivers in her body....
Her heart beat increases hearing him...
Did he really loves her.....
S- what will happen if you find after few days that it is also a mera infatuation and you gets over of it...?
Her insecurity makes her ask this question....

Sh- that day will never come shehnaaz.... the day when i will get over of you will be my last day... coz while being with her also i always talked about you i always think about you... i think about with my every breath... you are mine everything shehnaaz... that day when you were in hospital... i was feeling like my breath is going to stop... i felt like i will lose the  most precious think of my life... i can never get over of you....
Saying he just huged her tigtly.... while she hide her face in his chest....
His words makes her feel alive....
His eyes his words all speaks only love...
The love for her....
She is feeling that her hearts again starts to beat.... it gets alive again....

S- i.....love..... you..... too.... sidharth....
She said slowly confessing her love for him....
He smiles bringtly holding her more tightly....

Finally they both are in the place where they actually belongs to....
In each other arms....

The stage is decorated with flowers and light....

For the engagement

For the engagement....
Of two person who are so much into love with each other....
Shehnaaz and Sidharth....
The "Do Jisam Ek Jaan"

Everyone is busy welcoming the guests....
When sidharth enter into the hall....
Looking as handsome as he can....

He goes and stand with Samay and Rohan...
But his eyes were searching for his would be better half to come....
Till some days ago he didn't think taht he is going to get engaged....
With his shehnaaz.....
He is so happy...finally he got the person who belongs to him...

He was thinking when he saw her... coming down of the stairs...
Looking like an angel....
Wearing a golden pink lehanga....

He went to her and take her to the stage holding her hand....
Everyone smile looking at them...

Soon the ring exchange ceremony took place...

And they sat on the couch...
Sidharth looks at her and with so much while she...
She was busy asking him how she is looking her beautiful her ring is....

He just got back his old naaz...

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
YOURS WRITER
ANIKA.....