chapter 11

With teh rays of rising sun....

The whole villa also gets ready for the new happenings.....

Everyone is tensed as today either they will win or they will lose....

Sidharth is looking after the arrangements....

The car Is ready to take Nalini Ji and Devraj Ji to a safe place with Liza....

Shehnaaz is with Sidharth....

Virat and piter are looking at the arrangements.....

Shehnaaz and Sidharth were together looking after the arrangements....

As everyone come at the hall Sidharth speaks.....
Sh- all the necessary documents are kept in the locker every small details regarding our mafia world....
As I Don't want that bloody culprit to find any of them....
Aor ye baat koyi bhi nahi Jante Hamare Alawa.....
He is speaking while looking at all of them...
Shehnaaz, Liza, Virat and Piter are present there....
While they have already sent at the servents out.....

S- jo bhi hai vo Sidharth ke aor usko family ke piche hai... aor aaj ham sab yaha se chle jayenge to vo bhi Hamare piche karega aor tab ham use pakad lange....

Shehnaaz speaks while looking at Sidharth who give her a assuring smile....
Sh- I know this plan is risky Kuch bhi ho sakta hai par we don't have any other option.....
Sidharth knew if anything goes wrong anything could happen....

Sh- Virat piter both please arrange the cars...
With this Virat and piter left from there while Liza went to Nalini ji to help her....

Shehnaaz looks at him who is looking very tensed....
She hold his hand while he looked at her....
Blinking her eyes with an assuring smile....
She said....
Sh- don't worry Sidharth Kuch nahi hoga...
S- I don't care about myself Sana.... I care about my family, I care about you, I care about your close ones.... I can't risk their life.... main tumhari zindagi Khatre main nahi Dal sakta.....
He is helpless fear of losing his close ones is taking over his heart.....
Sh- And I care for you... you know Sidharth that beside Liza I only have you and your family I can't take the risk to lose you all... aor tumhe Kuch hone bhi nahi dungi main... dak Lena....
Saying this she just hug him side way while he hold her tightly.....

They don't know what's going to happen next.....

They were ready to leave the villa.....

Nalini ji Devraj Ji and Liza sat in one car while....
Shehnaaz and Sidharth sats in another and Virat is not coming with them as his company don't have that much work related connection with Sidharth's company.....

Piter is coming with all the bodyguards.... following sidharth's car.....

After almost half and hour of driving.....

Sidharth looks at shehnaaz and stops the car.....

Taking his phone....
He called someone.....

S- did he come.....

he smirk as he hear the answer.....

S- chalone Jara khatir Dari Kiya Jaye unki

Saying he turn the car and starts driving towards the villa....

S- shehnaaz... you will stay inside the car I don't want anything happen to you tumhari jid thi isiliye Mera Sather ho wanna main to tumhe Maa aor dad ke sath hi bhej deta....

He works her while she was about to open her mouth but he speaks....
Sh- no words do as I said....
Shehnaaz makes faces with his words but didn't said anything....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें