chapter 12

The morning is blissfull....

The Khan Villa is ready to go to the Siddique house for the engagement.....

Everyone gets ready to leave for the villa...
As the ceremony will held in morning....

Ajim ji and Rajiya ji is already at the hall while Sahad is checking the cars and Warda is looking at the gifts which they have to give to the bride....

When their eyes went on the couple sidharth and shehnaaz who were coming down together holding each other's hand indicating that everything finally get sorted between them....

Rajiya ji smile looking at them....
While warda just give some teasing looks at shehnaaz whoes cheeks become red looking at Warda....

Sidharth face is glowing with happiness....

Sidharth after coming down went to check on sahad.....

While shehnaaz starts to help warda....

After sadim comes dowm they all starts their journey towards the siddique house....

They all were welcomed by the siddique family....
As they were entering.....
Two kids coming running towards shehnaaz and give her a rose....
Saying....
S- aap to bilkul angel....
Giving her the rose both the kids run away making shehnaaz smile widely....

While sidharth looked at her very fondly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

While sidharth looked at her very fondly....
She is wearing a light blue colour suit with pink dupatta with golden border and some jewellery....

While sidharth is wearing light pink and white colour kurta and washcoat on it....
Looking handsome....

Everyone sattle on their places while sidharth on the whole occation was holding shehnaaz's hand making her red

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Everyone sattle on their places while sidharth on the whole occation was holding shehnaaz's hand making her red...

Soon the ring ceremony starts with Ayesha making Sadim first wear the ring then followed by Sadim....

After the ring ceremony both the families with their close relatives sat for the family lunch.....
All the cuples sat together....
Everyone starts to have food with some chitchatting.....

The were happy as the whole family is going to be completed.....
Their family is going to be completed....

Sadim looks at Ayesha who was looking down....
He held her hand making her looked at him....
Sd- don't worry sab thik hai.... aor vaise bhi abhi Nikah main dar hai.....
He can sense her nervousness.... she is just 20 years and a girl of her age will obviously gets nervous at the thought of marriage.....
The way Sadim understands her makes her feel very happy...

After the Lunch they all greet everyone and starts to leave for the Khan Villa.....

After coming out of the Siddique mention...
Sidharth speaks....
Sh- abbu ham aor shehnaaz thoda bahar ja rahe hai kal taq ah jayenga.....
He speaks with a stright face....
Thought the teasing looks from his mpther doesn't go unnoticed by him....
While shehnaaz's eyes winded at his straight talks....

W- all the best bhabhijaan bhaijaan to aaj pura form main lag rahe hai....
Warda speaks in her ears making her looked at warda with a shock...
Warda chuckle at her face....

While sahad just smile a little thinking about how his bhaijaan have changed in a good way.....

Ajim ji nodded with a smile and soon both of them sat on the car and sidharth starts to drive towards a new journey.....

While shehnaaz looked at him with a confused look.....
Sh- jo bhi puchna hai puch lo naaz....
He said concentrating on driving....
S- ham kaha ja rahe hai....
She asked not understanding where they were actually going.....
Sh- waha jaha bas ham ho....
He speaks holding her one hand while other on the stairing......
She smile at his words and looks out of the window.....
The view outside was so beautiful the sun set view through the car window is looking so enchanting.....

She smiles looking outside while her hairs are flowing with the air

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She smiles looking outside while her hairs are flowing with the air.....

Sidharth just looked at her enjoying the view and smile fondly.....
She is looking like a doll....
And this girl is his wife his biwi....
She is only his....
And this thought makes him feel pride....
With this thought his hold on her hand become a little tight showing his possessiveness....

After 2 hour journey they reached at a place....
It was dark till that time....
It is clear that they have come away from the town....
Sidharth holding her hand help her to walk....
She just follow him....
Where he is taking her.....

The path have small lights on both the side as if guiding them....
She was so busy in adjusting her outfit which was the same which she have wore in the engagement as he didn't give her a chance to change the heavy outfit....
That she didn't realize that he have stopped walking....
Not feeling the hold on her hand she looked up to see him.....
AND.....
Her breath stuck....
Looking at the view.....

She was standing infront of a big heart made by rose petels....
amd lots of lights are their.....
The view makes her big.....

She immediately looked at her side to find him....
Not finding him she just turned and the next thing make her more shocked.....

Mr. SIDHARTH ALI KHAN
Is standing with his knee down infront of her....
She immediately tries to make him stand but he just nodded negetively with his head and said...... .
Sh- aaj aise hi bolne dijiye begam saheba....
His voice is so dam husky that it gives shiver in her body.....

His heart is beating so fastly that anyone can hear him....
While she is not in any sense to even thing anything......

Sh- Naaz..............

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika......

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें