chapter 8

Looking at her falling down.....
Sidharth run to her without thinking anything.....

She fall on the ground and the stairs corner hit her forehead and her forehead starts to bleed....

Though she didn't loose her consciousness as she doesn't fall from that much hight.....

Sidharth immediately hold her while her eyes were moist because of the pain she is feeling in her head and also in her arms....

Nalini ji and Devraj ji also come their running.....

Sh- someone call the doctor immediately.....
Sidharth shout at the servent to call the doctor while holding her tightly in his arms....

He took her in his arms and immediately went to his room....
And his parents followed him....

Soon teh doctor arrive and starts to check her while he is standing right beside her....
Looking tensed....
All the time doctor checked him and dressed her wound he was there beside her.....

While she keep looking at his concerned face.....
This feeling is different someone being concern about her is a feeling for which she always crave...

Sh- doctor is anything serious kuch problem to nahi hai..?
His voice is full of concern....
While she is just looking at him....

His parents were worried but seeing him so much worried they were somewhere feeling something else....

Dr- no no Sir... Everything is all right just she needs to take rest and eat healthy it was just a small wound....

Though there is nothing to get worried still he is not able to relax....
The view of her falling from their stairs still fresh in his mind...

Soon the doctor went out with a servent....
When Nalini ji sit beside shehnaaz and Luza who was sitting beside shehnaaz went out to bring milk as she needs to take medicine....

Sidharth eyes went on piter who was standing at the door....

Looking at everything....

His eyes went red looking at him...

He just went to him and hold him by his collar.....
His fist is so tight....
Piter was shocked and scared with this....
He know sidharth's anger and he is hell scared....

Sh- you bastard.....
Saying he was about to punch him but his hand stop listening to a word...

Sidharth no ....

Shehnaaz speaks slowly....

He turns and looked at her immediately......
S- Sidharth it was not his fault... Vo main hi nahi dak rahi thi upar....
Unhone jan buz kar nahi kiya....
Her words were enough to calm him down....
Without even him knowing that her words were enought for him to just feel peace....

P- sorry i was not....
Piter was saying while looking at shehnaaz...
S- it's ok aap jao koyi baat nahi....

Piter immediately left from there....

Sidharth come to her and sat beside her....
While Nalini ji and Devraj ji went from there after telling her to take rest.....

He was just looking at her....

In those few moment he realized what she meant to him....

He never knew that the girl whom he bring only because she was the witness will become his life....
His reason to live
His reason to breath...
The reason for which he want to live...
His happiness....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें