chapter 13

Sh- Naaz..... hame aaj bhi vo din yaad hai jab hamne pahli bar tumhe dekha tha....
Usa din hamne apne aap se ye wada kiya tha ki hamesha tumhara khayal rahenga... phir abbu ne tumse nikah ke bare main jab kaha tab najane kayu par inkar ka khayal bhi nahi aya....
Jante hai tumse ham bahut bare hai ek soch ka fasla hai hamare bich par phir bhi bas sab kuch dur rakhkar hame bas tumhara chahra hi najar aya....
Pata nahi kaise kab tum hamari zarurat ban gayi... sukoon ban gayi....
Nikah ke bad pahli bar jab tumne hamse baat karna band kardiya in dino main hamare dill pe kaya gujri ye bas shirf ham jante hai....
Naaz tum kab hamari duniya ke ek hisse se badkar puri duniya ban gayi pata hi nahi chala....
Tum hamari duniya ho naaz....
Naaz.... ham Sidharth Ali Khan appse beintaha Mohabaat karte hai....
Apni zindagi soch bhi nahi sakte tumhare bina.....
Naaz I LOVE YOU.........

He speaks while she is lost in his words....
He speaks his heart to her....
The person who used to speak so less have expressed everyfeeling of his....
She can't even imagine that she is the person fro whom his heart beats for....
His heart belongs to her....
The man whom the world admire is hers....
This feeling makes her feel pround.....

S- I love you too Sidharth.....
She is not able to speak more hearing him....
She is so overwhelmed that words were not coming out of her mouth.....

While he looks at her with a a surprised expression.....
She for the first time called him by his name....

He gets up and stands infront of her....
Sh- what did you call me....?
He asked holding her cheeks by one hand and other hand is rapped around her waist....
S- sidharth....
She said in a low voice as she is feeling weak at his touch.....
As she said his name again he just smash his lips on hers....
Making her shock she closed her eyes holding his soulder balancing herself....

The kiss was not soft it was rough showing his passion towards her....
He just bite her lower lips and she hiss taking that chance he enter inside her mouth.....
The kiss was soulful....
After the rough kiss he leave her lips which was a little red till that....
And he just kept his lips over her forehead.... they were feeling each other breaths....

After sometime.....
He holding her hand takes her towards the table.....
Making her sit on a chair he sat opposite hers.....

He call the waiter and asked to bring the food.....
Soon the waiter comes with all her favourite food.....

He serves at her plate while she kept looking at him....
Keeping her one palm on her cheek and supporting her elbow on the table.....
Sh- aise mat dakhiye begam sahiba.... ishq ho jayega.....
He said teasingly....
S- vo to kab ka ho gaya.....
She replied still looking at her.....
He just shake his head at her.....

They both have the food......
With talking....
Mostly she is talking and he is lost in her.....

After them having their food.....
Shehnaaz thought they are going back to home.....
But for her surprise.....
Sidharth coming close to her take her in his arms.....
Making her surprised.....
He starts to walk while she is confused....
S- ham ghar nahi ja rahe....
In her question he nodded negatively....
S- to phir kaha ja rahe hai....
But he didn't answer her question...

With her in his arms he enter inside a room and the view inside the room makes her eyes wide.....
It was full of lights the room is so cossy and is decorated with candles and fairy lights totally matching her taste.....

He makes her stand and himself stood infront of her holding her waist

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He makes her stand and himself stood infront of her holding her waist.....

Sh- kaisa laga.....
He asked in a sweet low voice....
She who was till now looking at the room looks at him and smiles....
S-bahut acha hai ye....
But suddenly a thought come in her mind making her nervous....
The docation is telling her something....

Looking at her changed expression he understand what she is thinking.....
Sh-Naaz.... ham bas tumhe apni dill ki baat bolkar tumhare sath kuch waqt bitana cahte hai... tum ghabrao mat ham tumhari ijazat ke bina tumhare karib bhi nahi ayenga.....
His words were so assuring that her love for him grows more.....
She hearing him just hug him tightly.....
S- main bas apki hu sidharth aor aap mera.... hamdono ke bicha kisi chiz ke liye izazat ki jarurat nahi.....
Her words were reflecting her love....
He can't even imagine how beautifully and simply she expressed herself.....
Hugging her tightly he speaks....
Sh- Naaz.... hamare bich ka ye fasla mitana cahta hu.... ham iss Nikah ko har ek tarah se mukammal banana cahta hu.....
His words make her body shivers.....
They were so close that they can feel each others breath on each other skin....
Shehnaaz gathering a lot of courage tip toe to his hight and place her soft lips on his cheek......
Making him smile at her innocent move....
While he just hold her waist tightly....
Lifting her to his hight he place his lips on her.....
She rapped her arms around his neck taking the support as she can't feel land under her feet.....

The dupatta fall from her hair.....
He take her towards the bed and place her their.....
Slowly he starts to take of her jewellery.....

With each kiss he give their souls were coming moee close to each other.....
Their love is crossing all the barriers....
They were completing each other in everyway.....
Him holding her tightly close to his heart and her completely hiding herself in his arms....
They were so much deep into love.....
Their arms are their safe haven.....

Tonight in everyway he completes her and she completes him....
Their soul go united....
Their love knows no bounderies....

Night can't be more beautiful then this.....

The moon and stars witness the passion and desire most importantly the love....

After the passionate night he takes her in his arms while she keeps her head on his chest feeling his heartbeats....
Covering them with the duvet....
They got the most peaceful sleep ever......

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika......

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें