chapter 1

The Roy Choudhury Villa is full tensed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The Roy Choudhury Villa is full tensed....
As a news have just come....

Which have left all the members into deep tension...
The whole mension is silent only praying to God...

And waiting for their chote malik to come and then God only know what will happen....

Today morning an incident took place...

Devraj Roy Choudhury was doing his morning walk in the backyard of the villa as it was his regular work... 
When a loud sound of gun shot took place....

All the body guards and security guards come towards the backyard only to see that the big mafia is laying in the garden....

Soon ambullence was called and he was taken to the doctor...
And before any guard caught and question the person who shot him the guy himself put a capsule in his mouth and soon he died....

By God grace the bullet only hit the left arm of Devraj ji and he is now shifted to villa again as they can risk more keeping him in that hospital....

The whole incident left Nalini ji in a deep shock as she always fear to loose her family coz of the kind of work they do....

The younger Choudhury is in Korea right now for some deal but geting the news of his father being shot down he immediately took his privet jet to come to India....

He is Sidharth Roy Choudhury....

And everyone in the villa is scared of his wrath.....

Devraj ji have gained his consiousness and is now stable.....

Soon the whole villa echoes with the sound of a jet as they know that the Mafia leader have come back.....

And soon all the servents run towards the main hall of the villa to greet him.....

When a man in white shirt and brown pants with a belt which have a lion in it wearing black glass enter well built body and the folded sleves of the shirt perfectly showing his muscles.....

His aura can make anyone shiver......
He is Sidharth Roy Choudhury.....

Enter inside the hall making everyone froze in their places.....

He takes put his glass and looks at the servents and body guards with fire in his eyes makes their breath stop for a moment...

He gave them a look and directly went upstairs to meet his father....

As he enter inside the room which have 4 nurse to take care of Devraj ji  become silent and went out of the room...

Devraj ji saw him and call him close through his hands....

Nalini ji is sitting beside him and is tensed....

Sidharth looking at his father said...

Sh- dad are you okay....
His voice is full of concern....
Dj- i am totally fine beta....looks i am talking to you.....
He said with a smile.....
Sh- dad i'll make sure that those persons will pay for their deeds.....
His eyes were red clearly showinghow angry he is.....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें